Home

When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

This is a discussion on When will we get any info on EA UFC 4???? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2019, 03:30 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Me either man. I sent Alberto a DM telling him nothing but respect, that I can disagree with someone and still respect them. Real simple.

He went on like an 8 paragraph tirade swearing and going full wild man, basicaly telling me to **** off. lol
I remember arguing with him about buffing Dan Hooker. He basically crapped all over my points and said Dan Hooker had not proved he had good power. I realized there was no getting through to him and gave up. This was the best option seeing as how it goes with other people too lol
Old 10-10-2019, 04:10 PM   #50
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
I remember arguing with him about buffing Dan Hooker. He basically crapped all over my points and said Dan Hooker had not proved he had good power. I realized there was no getting through to him and gave up. This was the best option seeing as how it goes with other people too lol
Same with me with Gil Burns. Burns keeps smoking dudes tho.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 10-10-2019, 06:12 PM   #51
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
I never understood how people can have long lasting rivalries and "issues" with other members of a forum.

If I ever have an argument/discussion with someone on here, like 2 hours after the argument/discussion is over I probably couldn't tell you who it was I was arguing/discussing with.

The focus should be the subject matter and not the "opponent" yeah?
I totally get those people. I don't use this forum solely to win debates with people. I jump in to hear what someone thinks about an issue, maybe shoot the **** with some cool members, I even had a Discord chat back a year ago with some forum people where we watched the fights.

We are all actual people, we have actual feelings. This is not a robotic debate club.

That being said, I agree with TheShizNo1. If you are in any debate in life where you let your feelings get the best of you, then you are probably best with leaving that debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
If you don't like him or don't care to see his posts, PUT HIM ON IGNORE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 08:55 PM   #52
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Me either man. I sent Alberto a DM telling him nothing but respect, that I can disagree with someone and still respect them. Real simple.

He went on like an 8 paragraph tirade swearing and going full wild man, basicaly telling me to **** off. lol

See this is lame. Talking about specific dms is lame as hell especially when I could posts some real interesting dms from you if I wanted to. Lol.

I don’t like going down that path so I’ll let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-10-2019, 09:00 PM   #53
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000

And my point remains that AT THAT TiME, Hooker hadn’t proven that he had elite power. Since then he has and we gave him boosts.

What’s funny to me is I’m one of the guys who works on the stats. No one else from the the team will discuss stats on the forums. If I disagree with you then I will say so and support my point.

Now I could’ve just seen your post and gone behind the scenes and said “ I don’t agree with xtremba. Don’t change that” but I didn’t. I attempted to debate that.

Now that’s cool if you don’t want that. I thought my approach was the right one but if you would rather I just let you post, never engage and then I just kill it behind the scenes...that’s cool too.

It would save me a bunch of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-11-2019, 02:19 AM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGowan
I totally get those people. I don't use this forum solely to win debates with people. I jump in to hear what someone thinks about an issue, maybe shoot the **** with some cool members, I even had a Discord chat back a year ago with some forum people where we watched the fights.

We are all actual people, we have actual feelings. This is not a robotic debate club.

That being said, I agree with TheShizNo1. If you are in any debate in life where you let your feelings get the best of you, then you are probably best with leaving that debate.
Fair enough I suppose I just never take anything personal enough on an online forum to have an enemy username burned into my mind.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:15 PM   #55
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
Fair enough I suppose I just never take anything personal enough on an online forum to have an enemy username burned into my mind.
I typically dont either. I post enough (alot less lately) and have a position that attracts alot of attention (good and bad). I also have a posting style that can be taken as direct or rude (if you are the sensitive type). So that is going to come with negative and positive things.

I think my issue is I'm not a big fan of people who are two faced. Those folks tend to stick out in my mind. So when you are on the forums and you are throwing direct insults at me or subliminal shots at me or if you tend to like every time someone makes a negative post about me, I tend to remember it.

So its weird when that same person then sends me PMs about how much they respect me. Thats fake and I dont abide by that. I told Haz what I tell everyone....keep that same energy everywhere. Because thats what I do.

Anyway back to the subject.....no UFC 4 info coming immediately. They are working on a lot of cool stuff and hopefully they will share it soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 06:25 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I typically dont either. I post enough (alot less lately) and have a position that attracts alot of attention (good and bad). I also have a posting style that can be taken as direct or rude (if you are the sensitive type). So that is going to come with negative and positive things.

I think my issue is I'm not a big fan of people who are two faced. Those folks tend to stick out in my mind. So when you are on the forums and you are throwing direct insults at me or subliminal shots at me or if you tend to like every time someone makes a negative post about me, I tend to remember it.

So its weird when that same person then sends me PMs about how much they respect me. Thats fake and I dont abide by that. I told Haz what I tell everyone....keep that same energy everywhere. Because thats what I do.

Anyway back to the subject.....no UFC 4 info coming immediately. They are working on a lot of cool stuff and hopefully they will share it soon.
You mean they'll share info describing concrete changes/features? Or something more general like a trailer? I know you can't really say much, those questions were intended to allow for a vague answer but I guess they're coming out as specific nonetheless.

Edit: oh, you said "hopefully".

Last edited by Kingslayer04; 10-18-2019 at 06:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »