Home

When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

This is a discussion on When will we get any info on EA UFC 4???? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2019, 06:53 PM   #57
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
You mean they'll share info describing concrete changes/features? Or something more general like a trailer? I know you can't really say much, those questions were intended to allow for a vague answer but I guess they're coming out as specific nonetheless.

Edit: oh, you said "hopefully".
I honestly dont know the timeline yet which is a bit surprising because I recall knowing the release date window around this time with UFC 3. That could mean that they are keeping the release date more under wraps this time or that they may be releasing it later in the year than they did with UFC 4.

To answer your question, I have no idea what their rollout is going to be.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:22 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

If you ask me , I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this .

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-19-2019, 12:44 PM   #59
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfistssaipailo
If you ask me , I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this .

What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-21-2019, 09:49 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I typically dont either. I post enough (alot less lately) and have a position that attracts alot of attention (good and bad). I also have a posting style that can be taken as direct or rude (if you are the sensitive type). So that is going to come with negative and positive things.

I think my issue is I'm not a big fan of people who are two faced. Those folks tend to stick out in my mind. So when you are on the forums and you are throwing direct insults at me or subliminal shots at me or if you tend to like every time someone makes a negative post about me, I tend to remember it.

So its weird when that same person then sends me PMs about how much they respect me. Thats fake and I dont abide by that. I told Haz what I tell everyone....keep that same energy everywhere. Because thats what I do.

Anyway back to the subject.....no UFC 4 info coming immediately. They are working on a lot of cool stuff and hopefully they will share it soon.

To be fair you bring alot on yourself. You even bait people into arguing with you and in my opinion you can act dickish some times. No problems lately though. But not everything said about you is completely unwarranted. It's the history you have with the community.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:49 PM   #61
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
To be fair you bring alot on yourself. You even bait people into arguing with you and in my opinion you can act dickish some times. No problems lately though. But not everything said about you is completely unwarranted. It's the history you have with the community.
I'm not complaining. I honestly dont care how people react to my style. My style has been my style here for almost 2 decades. I'm good with it honestly. I dont mind the negativity because I can give it right back.

As I said in the post you quoted, my issue is when people act negatively in public but then send me dms talking about how much they like and respect me.

I dislike you as a poster. You dislike me as a poster. I dont have multiple DMs from you talking about how much you like me and there definitely arent any from me talking about how much I like you.

That works for me. I dont mind it because I know where you stand. That isnt the case with everyone here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 12:50 AM   #62
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I've told countless guys through countless PMs to put aholbert on ignore. He doesn't cross the TOS. I've also said many of times (and I don't think he'll disagree with this) he's a pain in the *** to argue with. He does his homework and comes to debates ready with facts and logic. I remember he and I argued years ago about Rousey in the MMA section and I got to the point that I realized he cared a helluva lot more about proving a point than I did and I let it go. Some of you go back and forth with him and get in your feelings and then it usually results in a banning or a thread getting closed.

If you don't like him or don't care to see his posts, PUT HIM ON IGNORE! If you decide you wanna go back and forth with him and then get in your feelings then you've just made your own bed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That’s a straight up LIE. Alberto goes off topic all the time with his arguments but never gets banned. You all ban others for this or lock threads. You are hypocrites and let the dude get away with things you never let others get away with. These forums are the most lame forums out there. You all are hypocrites and killed the fun of forums for a fighting game. I was chill with people and only banned the extreme trouble makers on THQ’s forums. We had a lot of fun on there that got ruined by one person who was totally insane from severe depression.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:47 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We might not get a release date in the first quarter .

It's absolutely baffling that EA sports rolls out all of it's sports franchises and there's no news as of today of next Installment of UFC 4.

I understand that UFC is on the bottom rung of EA sports games but it makes no sense that by now there is no news. Tell us something about it . Give us some sort of insight .

What is going on ?

Old 10-22-2019, 06:03 AM   #64
Rookie

Now we can only wait for UFC 244
Will show your first UFC 4 on this day?
this time is good moment,
same like before, November
They need make new one game make money ,
we need new game

just guess and expect

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »