Home

GPD just retweeted this....

This is a discussion on GPD just retweeted this.... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
GPD just retweeted this....

Very interesting retweet... when You think about the fact, that the main focus of UFC 4 is grappling. This is a method I suggested in another thread. More fluid gameplay instead of repeating the same unstoppable animation. Freeflowing grappling, striking and knockouts. The software learns, instead of forcing an animations on any cost. This is also great for better KO physics, I cant say it enough. UFC 3s KO Physics need to be buried, where they belong.... in 2014.

https://twitter.com/anorangeduck/sta...70553486569472

I thought it was interesting and probably the only News/Hint we get until October.

Would you like to have this? I WANT IT!!!

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 09-26-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 01:13 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: GPD just retweeted this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
Very interesting retweet... when You think about the fact, that the main focus of UFC 4 is grappling. This is a method I suggested in another thread. More fluid gameplay instead of repeating the same unstoppable animation. Freeflowing grappling, striking and knockouts. The software learns, instead of forcing an animations on any cost. This is also great for better KO physics, I cant say it enough. UFC 3s KO Physics need to be buried, where they belong.... in 2014.

I thought it was interesting and probably the only News/Hint we get until October.

............dont do it. Dont convince yourself that this is a clue to anything related to 4.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:25 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
............dont do it. Dont convince yourself that this is a clue to anything related to 4.
Sure, Im not saying we gonna have this exact software in the game... but we need to go in the direction of the software.

Also 95% of Geoff tweets are either UFC stuff or EA UFC related stuff. The chances are better that it has ''something'' to do with it... unless you tell me right now that you have seen the game and that its not even close. It would break my heart. Remember that.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Sure, Im not saying we gonna have this exact software in the game... but we need to go in the direction of the software.

Also 95% of Geoff tweets are either UFC stuff or EA UFC related stuff. The chances are better that it has ''something'' to do with it... unless you tell me right now that you have seen the game and that its not even close. It would break my heart. Remember that.
You know damn well I'm not and cant tell you what I know or have seen in the game. Even if I could it wouldnt really be accurate. I know things about what could be in the potential game but there is a lot more that I dont know so anything is possible.

With that said, I dont recall Geoff ever tweeting clues or spoilers before a game has been officially announced so I wouldnt run with stuff based on a tweet. It could just be something that Geoff finds interesting or tech they may use in a future game after UFC 4.
Old 09-26-2019, 02:23 PM   #5
Banned

However EA has to do it use as much euphoria inspired technology as possible
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 08:32 PM   #6
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

I'm just waiting for the game to be officially announced. It's a drought right now as far as info goes.
Old 09-27-2019, 02:11 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:

"when You think about the fact, that the main focus of UFC 4 is grappling"

How do you know this??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2019, 02:36 PM   #8
MVP

I see potential especially for body hooks, as Stipe, against a fat body, like DC's, with lots of wobble bobbles.....

Create A Fighter Content:
YouTube -> AydinZero

Music:
https://aydin-jewelz123.newgrounds.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »