Home

Ufc 4 wishlist

This is a discussion on Ufc 4 wishlist within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ufc 4 wishlist

More fluidity on the ground, head movement on the ground, more movement in positions, different animations in transition, more switches/submissions in transition, different strikes/strike animations, pleaaasseee change the way that fakes work. Fakes are fine, but chaining 3+ fakes in a row is ridiculous. Let alone the people that use 10 fakes in a row.. I'm a striker in game, but would looove to add grappling to my game. It just feels too static in ufc 3. I'd really appreciate a grappling overhaul to make it more fluid and dynamic..

Increase the time from knees and elbows to combat spam

Changes to the block-break mechanic.. not sure how to fix this, but I HATE the amount of anticlimactic endings to fights because of jab, jab, jab, overhand finishes. Or jab, straight, headkick Kos. I understand they're relatively easy to read, defend & duck, but the fact that the second you get rocked, 90% of players immediately attempt this just sucks.. so many fights end like this and it sucks so bad. Especially if it was a great fight beforehand..

RAGDOLL KOS. PLEASE. More anticlimactic finishes because they all look the same. I remember in UFC 2 knockouts felt sooooo nice to pull off. They were AMAZING. Different every single time

Tko animations are just bad imo... Honestly :/. Would love to see more strikes to throw/different animations of strikes when your opponent gets knocked down and you shoot in for the finish. If it were up to me, I'd make it similar to UD3 where when you jumped on someone it actually felt like you were beating them unconscious instead of patting at them until the fights stopped. Along with ground Kos when a fighter is mounted and they get punched and just turn into a fish. It just looks so weird

Speaking of animations. Add at least 3-5 different animations for every strike. At least the punches, but don't make them interfere with combos... Basically add more animations, but make them all take the exact same amount of time to land so combos still can be input without lag

That's all I have for now... If I could pick one thing, though. Ragdoll animations. That ALONE would make UFC 3 SOOOO much more fun. I think I speak for most players when I say that ragdoll Kos are objectively better looking/feeling than having set knockout animations

I'm interested in seeing you guys feedback & wishes for UFC 4 are as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2019, 04:07 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Ufc 4 wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laygoz

I'm interested in seeing you guys feedback & wishes for UFC 4 are as well[/url]
There you go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »