Home

UFC 4 CAF options

This is a discussion on UFC 4 CAF options within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2019, 08:19 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 4 CAF options

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
How about you don't dictate what I should prioritize. It's insane how narrowminded you are. Somehow you think that you speak for everyone here, where you are actually a pretty solid minority. Not everyone cares about the same things, just stop trying to speak or think for other people, please.

Why do you even come to this thread that is called "UFC 4 CAF options" if you don't care, just to call out people who prioritize different things than you?

It's baffling, the attitude a few of the guys here who play this game 24/7 have. "All I do is play this game, my opinion is superior" .. smh
Very simple. If it comes down to how the money's spent either gameplay or cafs. It's going to have to be gameplay all day. Cafs are just an aesthetic option. And do nothing to improve the overall experience. I dont give two ****s about cafs if the gameplay is ****ed.ufc 5 would be a great time to focus on that. But we gotta deal with the bigger issues first. It's just not a priority. Look at wwe they have a big caf editor but the gameplay is TERRIBLE. I'm not trying to let that happen to this game

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2019, 08:21 AM   #34
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Very simple. If it comes down to how the money's spent either gameplay or cafs. It's going to have to be gameplay all day. Cafs are just an aesthetic option. And do nothing to improve the overall experience. I dont give two ****s about cafs if the gameplay is ****ed.ufc 5 would be a great time to focus on that. But we gotta deal with the bigger issues first. It's just not a priority. Look at wwe they have a big caf editor but the gameplay is TERRIBLE. I'm not trying to let that happen to this game

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'm just going to stop arguing with you, you don't seem the understand the point at all.

Maybe when you grow a little bit older, you'll understand that people have different opinions, priorities and preferences.

Always seeing your own opinion as superior isn't going to get you far in life.

Last edited by LarsP; 11-29-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 11-29-2019, 09:25 AM   #35
Banned

You guys are fighting over EAs greed.

Both should be the priority, cause it makes the game more fun. Unfortunately is EA not just one of the richest gaming companies, but also one of the greediest gaming companies.

Games that have been released 10 years ago have way better CAF options than UFC 3.

Other gaming companies like 2k have better customizing option than EA today. A direct competitor in sports games btw.

Gameface is a great thing tho, but it hasnt been updated for about 4-5 years. Still a great option for CAFs that EAs spent a lot of money on. Well done EA.

Gameplay IS MORE important than customizing characters. That doesnt mean there shouldnt be a better CAF system. But there hasnt been any kind of improvments apart from a couple more tattoos which is a joke tbh. The colors are terrible and everything else is also recycled and totally outdated.

I understand both of you, but this should be a topic for sure.

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 11-29-2019 at 09:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2019, 09:29 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
I'm just going to stop arguing with you, you don't seem the understand the point at all.

Maybe when you grow a little bit older, you'll understand that people have different opinions, priorities and preferences.

Always seeing your own opinion as superior isn't going to get you far in life.
Ignore how bad the gameplay is and the many hit detection issues lack of footwork tools and nonexistent training mode for "cafs". Cool story bro
Old 11-29-2019, 10:06 AM   #37
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Ignore how bad the gameplay is and the many hit detection issues lack of footwork tools and nonexistent training mode for "cafs". Cool story bro
Seriously, are you 12 years old? That would explain a lot tbh, and if you are, I'm sorry.
Old 11-29-2019, 02:17 PM   #38
Rookie

I understand that the gameplay is the most important thing in a game, without it the game is rubbish, but for a game from a company like EA you have to demand a lot more, be, I hope it is as complete as possible in all the options it brings, and as I said it is a shame that a game like UFC 3, is still in many things behind the undisputed that was of a generation Previous, because a game like this that has not printed injuries, that all fights end by KO or KO / TEC, there are more options to end a fight, it could even be tied if this happens, and many of they already came in the undisputed, we must be more demanding in everything, so that this game is the closest thing to a real UFC fight
Old 11-29-2019, 03:07 PM   #39
Rookie

On the issue of editing I think in the same way, I like to create my own fiction tournaments with friends, where we create our own fighters, that's why this section of editing and creating fighters is very important for us, that's why I also We want it to improve, that we have much more space to save our fighters, other games you can save hundreds of characters, if not thousands, that they have a greater variety of hairstyles even because they don't have wicks, more types of bodies, more amounts of tattoos , that incorporate the new categories of female weight, that the real rules of boxing and muay thai are included, and these can be executed in a ring (quadrilateral) in tournament modes, event mode and fight now, and of course improve the gameplay that is so important, but it is still compatible with the rest of the things. We may want in this game to be by far the best UFC game in history
Old 11-29-2019, 05:25 PM   #40
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I like to create my own fiction tournaments with friends, where we create our own fighters, that's why this section of editing and creating fighters is very important for us, that's why I also We want it to improve
same here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »