Home

What if I told you....

This is a discussion on What if I told you.... within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2019, 02:39 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What if I told you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
So you definitely have some good ones in there, especially the ones where after the KO they didn't snap back into animation during the "finish the fight" sequence. (like at 1:05)

Like I said I did test your settings and did not get these results, but two things: 1. I only tested about 4 fights 2. I KOed all of them in the first.

So my question now is, under what conditions do you usually get these KOs? Does the opponent have low stamina? Do they have really low overall health, or do these sometimes happen even when their health bar is still fairly big? Was it in the later rounds?
You mean the one on the thumbnail, right? Yeah I loved that one. The ferguson/pettis flying knee finish the fight also looked pretty good. And Ngannou 2nd one at the beginning of the video vs Volkov.

It took time to get used to it. I sometimes played 6 hrs straight last week... So Im pretty used to it now.

What I do is... I just play the game, they just happen, as it should be. 2 of 4 are ragdoll KOs. (Again. I dont like em they are bad. We need a completely new system. PLEASE)

Its not the stamina since most came in early the 2nd round or in the last minute of round 1. With the settings in OP Fighters start to gas in round 3/4. But I also tested very high actually full stamina loss and the ragdoll was also not bad. That isnt a fun setting to play tho, since fights are over, after the first strike and CPU output is bad... but for ragdoll its okay. I wouldnt rule out low stamina as trigger.

What I noticed is that the ragdoll comes cleaner on a block break ko so it might have something to do with the block bar too. Also I need to damage my opponent to get to the KO thats why the fights are so bloody. And I mix it up very important. High, low. I noticed that I get nothing by spamming the same combo attacking the head.

All Ngannou knockouts have a higher damage settings cause OPs settings are for lower weightclasses.

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 12-02-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:31 PM   #18
MVP

I would like to see a gameplay clip of how you play with these settings. That would make this topic a lot more useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #19
Banned

Thats no problem. I'll upload a complete match. Im adding stamina/health loss and striking output at the end.

I'm going to use Ferguson vs Pettis and Colby vs Usman? Ive had some good matches with these two. Should be done and uploaded in a couple hrs.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:04 AM   #20
Banned

Uploading took a little bit longer than expected.

So Pettis vs Ferguson... Watch out for a couple things, Ive tried to cover everything thats possible. This was my third match I played yesterday I lost the first and the second one was a early finish. The fight goes 3 rounds, finish early in the 3rd. Watch out for:

The fight starts to get more fluid after about 1rnd 2:30 in before that its a feeling out proccess.

Ferguson/Pettis Stamina after the fight. Pettis would start to show signs of fatique after/in round 3.

Stun reactions

Striking exchanges

The rocks compared in round 1 to round 2 and 3 when damage is done and stamina lost. 9 stuns ovr but all of them except for two were minor rocks that didnt take longer than 2 seconds. The last one is a major rock. Death stun.

Check the ragdoll its a minor ragdoll but its a ragdoll and no pre set animation.

Blood flow/Cut system

Before you say you threw 600 strikes compare all of that to a real ferguson fight. You cant do that with a different fighter than Ferguson. Other fighters will start to fatique in round 3 and are completely gassed in round 5.

Round 2 and 3 look better than round 1. So if you dont want to watch the whole thing go for round 2.

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 12-03-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:10 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
Until then... I have recorded all of them in the last week with my OP custom settings. There are a couple TKOs on it but they were ragdoll tkos, so I included them. They also look better than the actual UFC 3 Ragdoll knockouts. Only 3-4 look a like.

JEEZUS. That was beautiful. Very well made video too, good stuff man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 12:12 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
JEEZUS. That was beautiful. Very well made video too, good stuff man.
Thanks bro. Windows Movie Maker is underrated.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:01 PM   #23
Pro

Sorry but more striking stamina is the last thing this game needs. Stamina loss needs to be increased for realistic stats and exchanges.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:12 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24 7
Sorry but more striking stamina is the last thing this game needs. Stamina loss needs to be increased for realistic stats and exchanges.
Thanks for your input, but this thread isnt just about Stamina loss and exchanges.

Whats realistic stats for you? Ferguson gassing in round 2 cause he threw 400 strikes in 2 rounds? Well Ive news for you that is realistic for Ferguson he throws 200 strikes per round easy.

via GIPHY

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 01-22-2020 at 03:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »