Home

Who we like the edition

This is a discussion on Who we like the edition within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2019, 06:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Who we like the edition

Not everyone has logically the same taste, and it happens in all areas of life, logically in the world of video game consoles it was not going to be different. Some people need everything to be 100% the same as reality, but we also have user communities that do not need everything to be that real, it is not imperative that the games have all the licenses, it is not that they bother us at all, we can also enjoy them, but whenever they leave us our space for our fiction or call it fantasy, examples FIFA vs PES, liking both games I am more fond of PES, since in it I can create teams to my liking, with their fictitious names, I can create their shields, their kits, and with it I can create with friends championships that have nothing to do with reality, but that does not stop being incredible and fun, because we do not need to drive a Manchester United or a Real Madrid, to delight ourselves, with our own creations we enjoy the same way, where everything is personalized to our liking, that is why the AO International Tennis has triumphed in tennis games, large fan communities create and offer their creations to other users, whether they are real or fictional tennis players. Like me as much as I like fighting games, especially boxing and Muay Thai, I hope that in the next UFC 4 they will give us those who do not need so much a gigantic list of real fighters, that although we are glad that the game count on those great lists of real fighters, but we also want them to leave us much more space to save our created fighters, since in the last 2 UFC they only had 22 spaces to save them, for only 10 of EA's first UFC, I hope to truth that they think of us and give us as much space as possible, it would be great to have hundreds if not thousands of fighters made by me or other users of the UFC community, it would be fantastic, I hope that the editing tools are even more extensive, and we can have many more variety of hairstyles, a more extensive range of colors of these hairs, that in these hairstyles you can add different colored wicks to the rest of the hair, more types of facial hair, more quantities of bodies especially female since in this genre only has 4 types, many more types of tattoos ... Hopefully the next UFC 4 will improve in everything, of course in the gameplay and movements of the fighters, that the lists of fighters are immense will also be very good, but do not forget those who like to create and save our fighters, that the spaces to be able to save them are immensely greater, that there are hundreds of fighters that we can save, there are many weight and gender categories that we have in the game and with only 22 spaces it is ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2019, 08:49 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Who we like the edition

This paragraph of doom is asking for more CAF options essentially, just so y'all know.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:51 AM   #3
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Mate, I'm with you, but try to hit enter every once in a while.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Mate, I'm with you, but try to hit enter every once in a while.

You are right, as you will realize English is not my native language.

By that I mean that when I make a text, I have to translate it and copy it again and then put it here, and in the rush I don't always get well exposed and translated.

I apologize to you and the rest of the teammates who are looking for the best for this game.

🙏🙏🙏
Old 12-03-2019, 02:33 PM   #5
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

More CAF spaces and a ''Fighter Share'' where we can share our CAFs and let others download them. I know we have a community for it, would be a great feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus
More CAF spaces and a ''Fighter Share'' where we can share our CAFs and let others download them. I know we have a community for it, would be a great feature.

Totally agree, in the AO International Tennis you have it, and it is a joy to be able to download the tennis players and the complexes created by the community
Old 12-05-2019, 04:28 PM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus
Man, that's the dream right there. ✨✨✨

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
Totally agree, in the AO International Tennis you have it, and it is a joy to be able to download the tennis players and the complexes created by the community
Is AO tennis any good ?

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »