Home

Top 5 New Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4

This is a discussion on Top 5 New Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Top 5 New Fighters you're most looking forward to using in UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
Why couldn't it be done in one of the dozens of fighter updates we had in UFC 3? Making mistakes is fine but EA definitely had the ability to fix it.
- My earlier statement is pretty much speculation. If it was a mistake, we've done a decent job in correcting alot of them. I could probably go through the lats 5-6 updates and find alot of guys who had stamina/chin updates purely because the community or the team determined that we under or overrated someone...even if the current fight they had doesnt justify the bump (ex. someone getting a chin bump when they won a fight in the first round and didnt get hit.)

- If it was a stat balancing decision, there isnt much I can do about that. The decision was made that the stats would be based on realism/accuracy w/ a bit of balancing to insure fighters arent OP (I ****ing hate that term) early on. That results in some stats being lower or sometimes higher than they should simply so there are enough "viable" fighters in each division.

Its an approach that I hate but I understand the reasons for it so I'm past debating it.

- I would prefer a system where we updated fighters even if they didnt have a recent fight but thats also a decision out of my hands. EA has their reasons for it and its their call.

- Finally, the only reason I even commented about Gunnar specifically is because I recently looked at his stats and said 'Whoa, we missed that one" so Gion mentioning him reminded me of the error.

Stats were better in UFC 3 than they were in UFC 2 and they will be better in UFC 4 than they were in UFC 3. They wont be perfect but they will be better.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

1. Hermansson
2. Ion Cutelabra
3. Weili Zhang
4. Ryan Hall
5. Whatever fictional character they will add .

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-06-2019, 12:22 PM   #19
Rookie

Calvin Kattar. Petr Yan, Weili Zhang, Jared Cannonier, Shane Burgos
Old 12-06-2019, 02:02 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Stats were better in UFC 3 than they were in UFC 2 and they will be better in UFC 4 than they were in UFC 3. They wont be perfect but they will be better.
I wholeheartedly agree.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:54 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamesKraus

5) Calvin Kattar
I think Kattar has some of the best hands in MMA and he actually stopped Burgos he recently had a close fight with Zabit.. I hate to say it but it there were 2 more rounds The only downside to Kattar is he isnt very good at checking kicks as seen in his fight against Moicano, but if I was controlling him that would be a completely different story. He would be a welcomed addition to Featherweight, someone who can match Holloway's hands.
Glad someone said Kattar. That guy is a beast with the hands. I’m gonna go ahead and say Mike Davis. Trained with Tyson’s trainer and guy has some nasty combos with crisp technique and power as well.

Aspen Ladd is another that I’d like to use. Just seems like if she’s done correctly, she could have some really nice animations.

Maycee Barber!! Yes!! Little Miss Pottymouth!! I love this chick. Mean mouth and even meaner hands. I feel like she’ll play like an Andrade with more reach or maybe a slightly smaller Nunes. She can take a shot and she can damn sure give one.

Damn I wish they still made FN. I would love one of those. I bet the HWs now would feel great. This match with Aj and Ruiz was a masterclass of pure skill. People can call it boring all they want, but there was never a moment in that fight where one shot wouldn’t end the night. You could cut the tension with a butter knife. It was like an Ngannou fight. Super fast for heavyweights as well. Technique was picture perfect and it remained that way through fatigue. Man, those guys are warriors. Big respect to Ruiz for that one. Dude was dangerous the whole way through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #22
Banned

Since ufc 4 will be focused on grappling..

1.MARLON VERA
2.ryan hall
3.ben askren
4.geoff neal
5.DEIVESON FIGUEIREDO(dont remember if hes in ufc 3 or not. But dudes got a leathal ground game esspecially off the back. And hes explosive like edson barboza on the feet with better cardio,chin pressure control,and boxing a bit.)
6.(im adding a six bcs theres just so much new fighter im looking foward to.)GREGOR GILLESPIE.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:11 PM   #23
Rookie

Brooo. Shane Burgos, Khalil Rountree, Weili Zhang, Niko Price, Vicente Luque, Marlon Vera, Song Yadong, Andre Fili, Calvin Kattar...... SOO many great new fighters to add... This UFC 4 roster should be great

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-12-2019, 02:17 PM   #24
Rookie

Oh and one more thing. The ability to SHARE CAFS.. so many creative and talented creators have made great versions of new fighters in UFC 3.. with upgraded customization tools and the ability to share CAFS, we theoretically have an endless roster.... Even all time greats like Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Prime Anderson Silva, Prime Chuck Liddell, Pernell Whitaker would be possible..... Man how amazing it'd be

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »