Home

UFC 4 trailer on 6 January on CES 2020?

This is a discussion on UFC 4 trailer on 6 January on CES 2020? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2020, 09:39 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 4 trailer on 6 January on CES 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Yeah I didn't expect we'd be waiting this long to hear anything. Really did imagine the ball would be rolling by now. Really want to play a MMA game again.
same here but honestly every month that goes by i feel better because i know they are taking longer to better the game (shout out to the devs and the people who are involved).At the same time we are all living in the now, and most of us really want to just hop on a ps4/xbox and play ufc4.But i understand why the came wont come any time really soon but my question is why wont they say anything about it or leak a image or 2? I understand why most people who are waiting for this game to drop are way more patient then i am. But for me personally i don't find no games fun like mma/boxing games. i don't put no more hours on my ps4 like i did a year ago and 95% of that was ufc 3. i rarely go on the ps4 and when i do i play ufc 3 only. but game burnout is a thing. and when your consistently playing a game over and over everyday... then its just a matter of time before you do not get that satisfaction, Or have that hunger anymore for that game, Almost simaler to how when a real life fighter gets a belt defends it a bunch of times and loses that hunger and gets bored in a way, or a high level fighter whose smoking everyone just gets bored. I remember a ufc fighter said something similar to that he was bored of beating everyone. But don't hold me to that quote.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2020, 09:56 PM   #26
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
Haha, imagine being a game changer. They’ve seen the game or possibly played it and can’t talk about it to anyone. That’s gotta be tough
Its REALLY tough. LOL.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:58 PM   #27
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
same here but honestly every month that goes by i feel better because i know they are taking longer to better the game (shout out to the devs and the people who are involved).At the same time we are all living in the now, and most of us really want to just hop on a ps4/xbox and play ufc4.But i understand why the came wont come any time really soon but my question is why wont they say anything about it or leak a image or 2? I understand why most people who are waiting for this game to drop are way more patient then i am. But for me personally i don't find no games fun like mma/boxing games. i don't put no more hours on my ps4 like i did a year ago and 95% of that was ufc 3. i rarely go on the ps4 and when i do i play ufc 3 only. but game burnout is a thing. and when your consistently playing a game over and over everyday... then its just a matter of time before you do not get that satisfaction, Or have that hunger anymore for that game, Almost simaler to how when a real life fighter gets a belt defends it a bunch of times and loses that hunger and gets bored in a way, or a high level fighter whose smoking everyone just gets bored. I remember a ufc fighter said something similar to that he was bored of beating everyone. But don't hold me to that quote.
Serious question: What would that do to quench your thirst for UFC 4 content?

If the devs released a photo of Conor or Cerrone...wouldnt that just make you more frustrated?

You know a game is coming out. We just dont know win and a still isnt going to give you anymore info about the game other than maybe if they made updates to their player models, right?
Old 01-09-2020, 10:30 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Serious question: What would that do to quench your thirst for UFC 4 content?

If the devs released a photo of Conor or Cerrone...wouldnt that just make you more frustrated?

You know a game is coming out. We just dont know win and a still isnt going to give you anymore info about the game other than maybe if they made updates to their player models, right?
If the devs leaked a pic of conor or Donald i will be satisfied, not because im afraid the game wont come out in all or wont come out for ps4, but because i will have something to look forward to everyday, and it will keep my hype levels up. as if right now my hype levels are slowly declining it was at 100% now its at 94%. im not joking you guys probably wont take me serious after what i just said but i am being honest.In no way shape or form would i be frustrated. ANYTHING is EVERYTHING at this point.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:47 PM   #29
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
If the devs leaked a pic of conor or Donald i will be satisfied, not because im afraid the game wont come out in all or wont come out for ps4, but because i will have something to look forward to everyday, and it will keep my hype levels up. as if right now my hype levels are slowly declining it was at 100% now its at 94%. im not joking you guys probably wont take me serious after what i just said but i am being honest.In no way shape or form would i be frustrated. ANYTHING is EVERYTHING at this point.
What if the still or clip made the game look bad though?

This is the 3rd time I've watched this team develop a UFC game and Ill tell you this:

IMO, the game only looks good when EA is close to announcing the game. I've played versions of this serious that were bug filled with glitches, freezes and graphical bugs. I've seen and played versions of the game where features were half complete or not usable at all.

If EA isnt dropping info its usually for a good reason and it usually means the game isnt ready for primetime yet.

With that said, I get the frustration. You guys know nothing about the game and just want a morsel of info. I wish I could give it to you but hopefully EA will announce something soon and we can all get our hype levels up.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What if the still or clip made the game look bad though?

This is the 3rd time I've watched this team develop a UFC game and Ill tell you this:

IMO, the game only looks good when EA is close to announcing the game. I've played versions of this serious that were bug filled with glitches, freezes and graphical bugs. I've seen and played versions of the game where features were half complete or not usable at all.

If EA isnt dropping info its usually for a good reason and it usually means the game isnt ready for primetime yet.

With that said, I get the frustration. You guys know nothing about the game and just want a morsel of info. I wish I could give it to you but hopefully EA will announce something soon and we can all get our hype levels up.
Very good point. what you are saying is true. i guess i was just thinking from a fans pov. Btw im not really frustrated (my fault if i came off that way.) its more so i am desperate and see if us players can crack a code or figure something out about ufc4.hahahaha you said we can all get our hype levels up. that was a good one caught me right on the button there ����������
Old 01-10-2020, 12:53 AM   #31
MVP

zello144's Arena

Maybe in February when Sony reveals the PS5?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2020, 01:22 AM   #32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
Maybe in February when Sony reveals the PS5?

I doubt that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »