Home

POSSIBLE Release Date Info Tomorrow (1/30)

This is a discussion on POSSIBLE Release Date Info Tomorrow (1/30) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2020, 01:07 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: POSSIBLE Release Date Info Tomorrow (1/30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
I'm honestly done guessing at this point, which surprisingly feels much better than constantly expecting news to show up and yet it never happens.

We'll see where this goes.
I have some friends that I play with and we’d spar all of the time but at this point with the amount of time that has passed with no information, I’ve found other games I’d buy before UFC 4 purely because I at least know when they’ll be coming out. We’ve had zero information on this game in idk how long and it’s not even annoying anymore at this point. I’m not buying a new console just for this game so if that’s what they’re waiting for, I think they’ll be disappointed in the launch sales because by that time, there are going to be huge titles this game will be competing with. It is a massive error in judgment for them to try and launch this game when the new consoles come out because they will be digging their own grave. They’ve squandered great opportunities to announce this title and it’s a bit ridiculous now. If this doesn’t release on PC, I won’t be picking it up for a few months atleast and I know the price will have dropped by then, no problem with that on my end. We need to show frustrations with our wallets. I used to get super pissed and whatnot with the mishandling of games but at this point, they should know these things and any negative consequence of a lack of promotion will fall squarely on EA and the dev team. We all know EA has no issues with shutting down studios and if that happens to this one, well they won’t have to look far to place blame.
Old 02-20-2020, 06:50 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: POSSIBLE Release Date Info Tomorrow (1/30)

I just wish i had inside information on new ufc game on timetable and then i know where we stand at

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »