Home

EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 shirt

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 shirt within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2020, 09:38 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 s

But 250 seems weird to release around because its so close to ufc 249. And ufc 249 is way bigger. But well see.nontheless its hype time.

Shout out too you for posting this btw. (Before it got deleted,and because i would have never found this out).

Last edited by SHADOW_UFCMMA; 03-07-2020 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:51 AM   #10
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 s

Yeah I'd made much more sense to do it around 249 since that one is probably gonna do at least triple the buys of 250
Old 03-07-2020, 09:51 AM   #11
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

EA Sports UFC 4 to be revealed at UFC 250? Henry Cejudo spotted wearing a UFC 4 shirt

I still don’t understand why people think this means it’ll debut during a UFC event, but it could likely mean they could be ready to show us something soon. It will most likely just be info and videos online though like usual. So it COULD be sooner than 250 . But we shall see.

That video that popped up below about Justin G users was hilarious though

https://www.reddit.com/r/EASportsUFC...gaethje_users/

Last edited by TheGentlemanGhost; 03-07-2020 at 09:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #12
Rookie

I don't think it'd be at 250.. I think they're just getting fighters to help promote the game, cejudo happens to be one of them...... For the record. It was on her story right before the weigh ins yesterday. It's 100% real... I'm assuming we're getting something anywhere from tonight - UFC 250... But it could have nothing to do with his fight and might just be in a documentary released in 2021
Old 03-07-2020, 10:35 AM   #13
Rookie

While it’s exciting to see “something”, I don’t see how this indicates anything could be coming from EA.

We already know the game is coming, we can assume the fighters are given gear if they do any work with EA. And one of them is wearing one of their shirts.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #14
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
While it’s exciting to see “something”, I don’t see how this indicates anything could be coming from EA.

We already know the game is coming, we can assume the fighters are given gear if they do any work with EA. And one of them is wearing one of their shirts.
It means they've begun the promotion stage of the product. That's a brand new logo. They wouldn't do that if the game is 5 months away.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:08 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGowan
It means they've begun the promotion stage of the product. That's a brand new logo. They wouldn't do that if the game is 5 months away.
Hope so. What you’re saying makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 11:55 AM   #16
Rookie

What does this mean ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »