Home

>Sparta Fight League< NEW REG/CAF LEAGUE

This is a discussion on >Sparta Fight League< NEW REG/CAF LEAGUE within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2020, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
>Sparta Fight League< NEW REG/CAF LEAGUE

Still got that itch to play? Getting the itch to play again? Want to start getting back into it before UFC 4 hits? Come fight at Sparta Fight League for good competition and a good community. There are weekly cards for CAFs and regular fighters using a rotating, random weight class every week. You have several days to get your fight done as well, no rush! If you only want to do CAF or regular, not a problem. We are a new league but building fast.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/504088503562967/

Real time clock

350 stats

level 3 Punches
level 3 kicks
level 5 core clinch rest 3
level 4 takedowns
level 5 ground moves
level 3 submissions
level 5 combos
Level 5 perks

Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 04:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: >Sparta Fight League< NEW REG/CAF LEAGUE

Really, Bro? You that type of guy? Just post that an hour after my announcement? Thats weak.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-thoughts.html

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 03-07-2020 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:02 PM   #3
Rookie

LOL dude i literally didnt even look. my bad. let me check what you even posted ill join up
Old 03-07-2020, 06:05 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mCannon
LOL dude i literally didnt even look. my bad. let me check what you even posted ill join up
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" is the ninth commandment, my friend. That means lying is bad. Be a man about it.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:12 PM   #5
Rookie

You got issues man. My league has been running for the past two weeks(feel free to check the link), your idea wasnt stolen and you're not even up and running. This forum is a great place to go for recruitment. I'm helping out the creator and told him i'd post here to recruit people a couple days ago, I just got around to it. But yea we stole your idea, saw your post, figured lets post right above this guy, great idea! The world isnt as cynical as you think nor does it revolve around you. There's plenty of CAF leagues already. You're just late to the party.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2020, 06:47 PM   #6
MVP

Nice to see leagues being formed. As a long standing member of online leagues in the past, are you just trusting people not to go all level 5? I guarantee you that no matter how much trust you have in your members, they will cheat.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:08 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0mCannon
You got issues man. My league has been running for the past two weeks(feel free to check the link), your idea wasnt stolen and you're not even up and running. This forum is a great place to go for recruitment. I'm helping out the creator and told him i'd post here to recruit people a couple days ago, I just got around to it. But yea we stole your idea, saw your post, figured lets post right above this guy, great idea! The world isnt as cynical as you think nor does it revolve around you. There's plenty of CAF leagues already. You're just late to the party.
He was probably joking.

How do you ensure that people don't cheat and give themselves better moves/perks? Is there any rule to prevent people from from cheating out the 350 stat max, such as by putting their submission offense, clinch throws and takedowns to 1/100 if they never intend to grapple?

I hope this thing works out for you because I used to a part of these back in PS2/PS3 era wrestling/MMA games.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #8
Banned

I wasnt really joking, he did exactly what I said above. It was too obvious, really. Its a CAF league people can join both. That was still a weak move.

If you wanna join his, go ahead. You are missing out on what I was about to start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »