Home

Ea help leaked info about ufc 4?

This is a discussion on Ea help leaked info about ufc 4? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2020, 06:38 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Ea help leaked info about ufc 4?

I don't think the GCers are supposed to "represent the community" as in be their representative. They're just random dudes the devs felt can contribute to their games.

Some of y'all have a complete lack of self-awareness of how you behave. 1212 just gave a list of "reasons to dislike Alberto" while also dismissing any issue with him as shilling or inviting a mob mentality.

I know I can be abrasive with my quote-spams, paragraphs and roasting your wack ideas but I would hope that there's some people like my boi Romero who feel that I value their input more.
Old 03-26-2020, 06:38 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
Aholbert, do yourself a favor and stop replying to every question you see on the forum. Its cool that you know a lot of stuff, but as you can see people just want to discuss things in a forum (Also You cant say anything important anyway, because of EAs NDA).

So, You dont have to reply to every UFC 4 question that you see. Let us discuss. Even if its ridiculous and unrealistic sometimes.

( I also have nothing personal against you been saying this all the time, but the real reason why people dont come here anymore (Me included) is because every thread turns into this **** we see in this thread right now. Nobody wants to read through all this ****-ery all the time )
So you're all constantly begging for information but whenever someone who can help you make sure your energy isn't going to waste comes over and gives you some insight you tell them to go away and not reply, even if you're wrong or your ideas have a low chance of catching fire? Why are you even here then?

Not to mention so many people these days are flooding this forum with thread after thread after thread, when there's two main threads that can carry every single thought like that — Random Thoughts and Needs vs Wants. I believe that's pretty close to spam, if it isn't spam outright, yet it's still happening. He's letting you discuss. You don't want him to burst bubbles by discussing himself.

And I went back to the start of the thread to see what this is all about — someone got upset that aholbert isn't as impatient as they are. 👍.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:02 AM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
So you're all constantly begging for information but whenever someone who can help you make sure your energy isn't going to waste comes over and gives you some insight you tell them to go away and not reply, even if you're wrong or your ideas have a low chance of catching fire? Why are you even here then?

Not to mention so many people these days are flooding this forum with thread after thread after thread, when there's two main threads that can carry every single thought like that — Random Thoughts and Needs vs Wants. I believe that's pretty close to spam, if it isn't spam outright, yet it's still happening. He's letting you discuss. You don't want him to burst bubbles by discussing himself.

And I went back to the start of the thread to see what this is all about — someone got upset that aholbert isn't as impatient as they are. ��.
Funny. If you can show me single post of me where Im begging for something like info from a gamechanger, Im buying you a House.

GCs cant say **** about the game cause they are on NDA. All I do is telling EA, that info is way overdue. Aholbert isnt EA as far as I know. He just thinks he has to answer for EA which isnt his Job, Boi.

Last edited by That Ragdoll Guy; 03-26-2020 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:04 AM   #44
Banned

In his defense he isnt the only one to derail Threads there are always the same brown noses who are jumping in on the derailing.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:49 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
Funny. If you can show me single post of me where Im begging for something like info from a gamechanger, Im buying you a House.

GCs cant say **** about the game cause they are on NDA. All I do is telling EA, that info is way overdue. Aholbert isnt EA as far as I know. He just thinks he has to answer for EA which isnt his Job, Boi.
Oh, you're telling EA, I see. That ought to make them listen. Best of luck with that.

No info is overdue. The game isn't even announced yet. Even if it was, it's EA's prerogative to release whatever info they want, whenever they want. Aholbert is a gamechanger and like he said, there aren't many of those here (reasons for that may vary). He chooses to spend his time clarifying this and that to people on the forum and providing insight as to why there is no information, among other things.

You guys, on the other hand, ignore what he says every single time and keep throwing tantrums like you're in first grade, demanding information right here and now, ultimately antagonising him for, I repeat, not being as impatient as you are and expressing it. Very mature behaviour, really.

Back to you asking for information "from a GC" — any information you're likely to get on here comes from either a Dev or a GC. That's why you're on this forum and not somewhere else. You're not expecting information from some random user. So any info or insight aholbert, or Romero, or Philly chooses to give you fulfills the reason you are here. The Devs are also under NDA, I would imagine, so don't expect them to tell you about the awesome new features the new game has implemented. Unless you're hoping EA's CEO is lurking here so you can tell him to promote the game, you're waiting on a bunch of guys under NDA to enlighten you. So based on that alone I think I should start looking for an apartment at least...boi?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 10:13 AM   #46
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Get out of your feelings, people. If you can't, then step away from the keyboard.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »