Home

Possible release > July international fight week ?!!

This is a discussion on Possible release > July international fight week ?!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2020, 08:12 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Possible release > July international fight week ?!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma...-new-fighters/

Check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2020, 08:39 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Possible release > July international fight week ?!!

Yeah. Maybe.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:48 PM   #3
Banned

In case you havent heard it yet there is a deadly virus infecting 100.000s of people already. And its just getting started... International Fight Week wont take place this year in July.

If you take China as example it took 3 1/2 months to stop the spreading of the virus in China and its still not over yet in China.

There wont be an Int. Fight Week 2020 in July.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:56 PM   #4
Banned

Always down to hear some info like this.

If im being completely honest they seem to be making educated guesses in the link you sent. Nothing offical.

I will leak some ufc 4 news that my little brother handed to me from twitter in a few. It might be complete b.s or vise versa. So don't quote me bhoi cause i ain't said sh**.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:35 PM   #5
Banned

With Corona being around for at least the next 2-3 months... a beta would bring EA fantastic feedback from 10.000s of players daily. There is literally nothing else to do for gamers atm, than sitting at home and playing games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
With Corona being around for at least the next 2-3 months... a beta would bring EA fantastic feedback from 10.000s of players daily. There is literally nothing else to do for gamers atm, than sitting at home and playing games.
Unfortunately EA employees aren't stocked in the janitor's closet and treated as computer keyboard bashing vacuums, maybe consider they're people too who may be sent home to self-isolate.

I'n hungry for information as much as the next guy but some of the stuff you guys say, jeez.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:56 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus
Unfortunately EA employees aren't stocked in the janitor's closet and treated as computer keyboard bashing vacuums, maybe consider they're people too who may be sent home to self-isolate.

I'n hungry for information as much as the next guy but some of the stuff you guys say, jeez.
That can easily be done with home office work. Read feedback, write it down. People still have to go to work, or work at home. Its not a complete shutdown of the world.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Ragdoll Guy
That can easily be done with home office work. Read feedback, write it down. People still have to go to work, or work at home. Its not a complete shutdown of the world.
I'm saying priorities will be set on keeping everybody safe and healthy before they even consider throwing out a beta, personally feel it's silly and one dimensional to think one of EA's main concerns should be "gamers" stuck at home to give "feedback."

Are you wanting a beta to actually give feedback or is your hype for UFC 4 carrying your desire to play the game early, more as a demo, then actually put forward feedback?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »