Home

Buying UFC 4 at launch

This is a discussion on Buying UFC 4 at launch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2020, 07:13 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Buying UFC 4 at launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
So do you think UFC3 at launch wasnt "finished" or was it finished and just "improved" after launch?
The game was borderline unplayable at launch. If that’s a finished product that’s terrible. It’s so broken now I wouldn’t call it a finished product. They polished up that turd so its shiny, but I could spend 3 hours going over broken mechanics and inconsistencies that make it not even close to finished IMO.

Collision detection and block are so crucial to a competitive fighting game and they are completely out to lunch.

Won’t be buying day one. Learned my lesson from 3. Steep discounts can be had less than a month later. 30% if I recall correctly
Old 06-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #18
Pro

LarsP's Arena

I'm definitely not buying it at launch, and there is a real chance I'm not buying it at all, if offline modes don't get some serious love.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:49 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
I'm definitely not buying it at launch, and there is a real chance I'm not buying it at all, if offline modes don't get some serious love.
That is something I think is a non negotiable for me. As a primarily offline player there is a high possibility if there isn’t some Positive changes To offline modes then I might pass completely
Old 06-03-2020, 04:35 PM   #20
Banned

Honestly even tho the trailer never shows ****, they do say some stuff about the game. If it gets me hyped then im pre ordering, if not this whole, me coming on this forum for i dont know how long and getting hyped for ufc 4 since end 2018 was a waste of time.
Old 06-03-2020, 05:39 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_UFCMMA
"Honestly even tho the trailer never shows ****, they do say some stuff about the game. If it gets me hyped then im pre ordering, if not this whole, me coming on this forum for i dont know how long and getting hyped for ufc 4 since end 2018 was a waste of time."
"Hahaha true. What do we expect? This game will be *** just like the previous ones. Im like a women going back to her abusive bf,with my hopes and faith for every new ea ufc game. Finally done with that."

"also sad to know the masses buy into it. if they knew that if they did not put money into the game or just buy it in total, a big change would happen for the better. whats that quote?... "never work hard until the well runs dry". if people stop buying and start demanding of what they want all together they will get a way better game. but they let it happen to them. and my argument to why i have it is because it does not make much of a difference does it? also im not getting ufc 4 if its cheeks. depends..."

"i do not understand what you are saying about the game changers. But i agree with you with how the ufc is stupid to choosing ea. Im going to stay quiet until i see ufc4 and how it looks and plays. if its bad, (which its looking right now), i will expose the industry and go into deep deep details. it might not do much but if the word gets spread to the right people and in time, ea will be making less money which would be my form of punishment for how bad there game will be depending if it will even be bad. only time will tell. it might be good we never know. but until then..."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2020, 12:06 PM   #22
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I'll 100% buy it at launch. That isn't even a question for how much I play this series.
Old 06-09-2020, 03:19 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I'll 100% buy it at launch. That isn't even a question for how much I play this series.
Does the price At launch vs what is in the game matter for you decision?

I’m with you I play the UFC games a lot, mostly offline though so that might be my difference if you’re more inline player. But does the thought that a better version of the game could be available a month or two after launch at a cheaper price change your opinion?
Old 06-09-2020, 04:46 PM   #24
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Does the price At launch vs what is in the game matter for you decision?

I’m with you I play the UFC games a lot, mostly offline though so that might be my difference if you’re more inline player. But does the thought that a better version of the game could be available a month or two after launch at a cheaper price change your opinion?
Price vs. content doesn't factor into my decision at all. I'm hungry for a new game. I don't feel like waiting for additional months after release for the sake of saving a few bucks, and hoping for improvements to a game I haven't played. $60 isn't asking a lot.

Also, it's nice to be able to experience changes throughout the life cycle of the game. There was a lot of bad when UFC 3 first came out, so I understand why some might want to wait. But I don't have any desire to do so.

I'm mostly an online player, for whatever that's worth.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »