Home

Usman vs Masvidal OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on Usman vs Masvidal OFFICIAL within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2020, 12:16 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Usman vs Masvidal OFFICIAL

Masvidal fills in for Burns this Saturday to take on Kamaru Usman for the Welterweight title!

Now since it’s rumored that Masvidal will be on the cover of UFC EA 4, and the reveal is also this Saturday..will the EA curse continue and should we all be betting on Usman to win?

UFC 1 release- June 2014
Cover- Jon Jones and Gustafsson
Gus loses to Anthony Joshua and DC next two fights, Jon hits pregnant lady and is stripped

UFC 2 release -March 2016
Cover- Ronda and Mcgregor

Conor loses to Nate Diaz that very same month, Ronda lost to Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes then retires

EA UFC 3- February 2018
Cover- Conor

Mcgregor loses to Floyd Mayweather in a boxing fight, gets stripped both his titles, and then comes back and loses to Khabib
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2020, 12:41 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Usman vs Masvidal OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsp4392
Masvidal fills in for Burns this Saturday to take on Kamaru Usman for the Welterweight title!

Now since it’s rumored that Masvidal will be on the cover of UFC EA 4, and the reveal is also this Saturday..will the EA curse continue and should we all be betting on Usman to win?

UFC 1 release- June 2014
Gus loses to Anthony Joshua and DC next two fights, Jon hits pregnant lady and is stripped

Conor loses to Nate Diaz that very same month, Ronda lost to Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes then retires

EA UFC 3- February 2018
Cover- Conor

Mcgregor loses to Floyd Mayweather in a boxing fight, gets stripped both his titles, and then comes back and loses to Khabib
ok ariel helwani.

and i feel just because of this statement, i feel like mma gods will somehow make jorge win. XD
Old 07-06-2020, 12:44 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question_all
ok ariel helwani.

and i feel just because of this statement, i feel like mma gods will somehow make jorge win. XD
I’m rooting for him, but I am worried Usman will be too much for him. The MMA gods definitely gifted us this time for sure
Old 07-06-2020, 12:49 AM   #4
Banned

ariel helwani recently in a interview stated to dan hooker that anyone who beats felder goes on to lose their next fight. a fact no one thought about or had to know about although it was interesting and seems very true. Your statement was very simaleir and i thought it was just hilarious. cheers.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:05 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

UFC 1 release- June 2014

EA UFC 3- February 2018
Cover- Conor

I 100% believe in the cover curse theory
Here’s some more facts to support

Ufc undisputed 3 : Anderson Silva

On the cover in 2012, first loss in his ufc career, back to back losses to Chris Weidman KO in ‘13 and again with the leg break later that same year

Ufc undisputed 2010: Brock Lesnar

On the cover may 2010, after a dominant run at HW suffers first back to back TKO losses to Cain in oct the same year the game was released then to Reem in comeback fight a year later.

Ufc ‘09 undisputed : Forrest griffin

On the cover in May ‘09, gets completely embarrassed n loses to Anderson Silva in ‘09. Although this ones weird because he also got KOd by rashad to lose his title in dec of ‘08. The only thing I can think of is that they decided on the cover athlete long before they announced in March the next year because of his popularity and prior he was still the champion.

The GSP Canada edition is where the whole cover conspiracy thing gets tricky because he was pretty dominant throughout his career except for the Sera loss, but that was 2 years before the cover.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2020, 10:14 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:

UFC 1 release- June 2014

EA UFC 3- February 2018
Cover- Conor

Jon hits pregnant lady and is stripped, lol.

Don't forget ran off, ran back to grab some cash and ran off again LOL. Big cover curse there.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:19 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttack33
Jon hits pregnant lady and is stripped, lol.

Don't forget ran off, ran back to grab some cash and ran off again LOL. Big cover curse there.
Don't forget he forgot his weed too lol
Old 07-06-2020, 12:45 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrick_Csc
I 100% believe in the cover curse theory
Here’s some more facts to support

Ufc undisputed 3 : Anderson Silva

On the cover in 2012, first loss in his ufc career, back to back losses to Chris Weidman KO in ‘13 and again with the leg break later that same year

Ufc undisputed 2010: Brock Lesnar

On the cover may 2010, after a dominant run at HW suffers first back to back TKO losses to Cain in oct the same year the game was released then to Reem in comeback fight a year later.

Ufc ‘09 undisputed : Forrest griffin

On the cover in May ‘09, gets completely embarrassed n loses to Anderson Silva in ‘09. Although this ones weird because he also got KOd by rashad to lose his title in dec of ‘08. The only thing I can think of is that they decided on the cover athlete long before they announced in March the next year because of his popularity and prior he was still the champion.

The GSP Canada edition is where the whole cover conspiracy thing gets tricky because he was pretty dominant throughout his career except for the Sera loss, but that was 2 years before the cover.
Damn yes going back to those games its insane, looks like I’m betting on Usman and Paulo Costa

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »