Home

ea ufc 4 fight stats

This is a discussion on ea ufc 4 fight stats within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2020, 10:06 AM   #9
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: ea ufc 4 fight stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
So Usman landed 40 of 45 strikes smh. I don't think I can deal with another game of rockem sockem robots. Maybe it was training mode or against a noob, but im a bit worried after they killed the striking in UFC 3 and made every fight Rocky 4.

To be fair, Usman has 2 takedowns and was on the ground for more than half of the round. It’s very possible that he landed most of those strikes on the ground.

If you look at wonderboy’s stats, he was 10 for 26 that round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-08-2020, 10:30 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
To be fair, Usman has 2 takedowns and was on the ground for more than half of the round. It’s very possible that he landed most of those strikes on the ground.

If you look at wonderboy’s stats, he was 10 for 26 that round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah that is possible and I shouldn't jump to conclusions. i am just an old fight night head and have been waiting for some proper stand up striking for a long time. I felt in the UFC 3 demo the head movement was fantastic and you could make people miss but they completely changed the way it played because people would not learn how to box and pick shots and we ended up with something far less realistic.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:47 AM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Yeah that is possible and I shouldn't jump to conclusions. i am just an old fight night head and have been waiting for some proper stand up striking for a long time. I felt in the UFC 3 demo the head movement was fantastic and you could make people miss but they completely changed the way it played because people would not learn how to box and pick shots and we ended up with something far less realistic.
Also keep in mind that any leaks you guys are seeing are from older builds. I'm not saying that if you see an issue that its been fixed but it may not be representative of the final game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2020, 01:45 PM   #12
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

So allow me to clarify before people get all wild.

That screenshot was apart of a discussion with a select group of people and more, testing things about the game. The person who had been leaking things, was a part of this feedback chat. I'd never intentionally leak anything, and that person has no idea how this is going to affect game development moving forward. If this person had a personal vendetta against me for whatever reason, they should have contacted me and discussed things.
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 07-08-2020, 02:03 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
So allow me to clarify before people get all wild.

That screenshot was apart of a discussion with a select group of people and more, testing things about the game. The person who had been leaking things, was a part of this feedback chat. I'd never intentionally leak anything, and that person has no idea how this is going to affect game development moving forward. If this person had a personal vendetta against me for whatever reason, they should have contacted me and discussed things.
Knowing your grappling, he certainly will not find out personally in any case, I hope you will not have problems

Sent from my SM-G965F using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »