Home

BUGS ? Or Things Missing and needed back in the game, devs read please

This is a discussion on BUGS ? Or Things Missing and needed back in the game, devs read please within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2020, 05:52 AM   #1
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

OVR: 0
BUGS ? Or Things Missing and needed back in the game, devs read please

There are really some things missing or simply bugged ?

This is really missing right now for all the fight modes, we cant choose shorts anymore so a champ comes out not in his champ shorts but if he is a real life current champ he comes out in them even if he is not the champ. In UFC 3 we could choose, please add this back in.

Also the sliders for custom fight now are annoying, bring back the UFC 3 sliders were we had a slider for AI and a slider for the player as for example damage slider it now has blue and red corner, change this back to AI and Human slider so we dont have to modify it every time we fight in a different corner.

Also in regards to handicapped players, they were happy with the addition of button submissions in UFC 3 so please for them add that back in.

So there is this huge bug when playing career mode, sometimes the coins you make those bronze, goldish tokens do not get counted up. Outside of career mode no problem but in career mode sometimes it does count it sometimes it doesnt. Missing a lot of coins this way. I sure hope this gets fixed in this coming week.

Everyone probably thinks of the good old classic Bloodsport movie with JCVD and it's called bloodsport for a reason so when I think Kumite I think bloodsport, so please devs up the blood when inside the kumite.

We now have a C with the image of the current champ in Fight Now Modes, first I thought yes how cool they added in that we can see the title change hands finally a more immersion on having our own universe mode, but unfortunatly its not. Devs please we been asking for years to have that feature please add it so when I win a championship fight in a fight now mode then change that C for champion to the picture of the fighter that just won the fight until he gets beaten again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 05:57 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: BUGS ? Or Things Missing and needed back in the game, devs read please

Just please give us the ability to freely edit CAF attributes and moves offline. Not being able to do this kills the game’s longevity for many people. Surely this can be patched back in.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:31 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Sanchez
Just please give us the ability to freely edit CAF attributes and moves offline. Not being able to do this kills the game’s longevity for many people. Surely this can be patched back in.

Totally agree, but in addition to that, I add that 22 CAF of creation are very few for as many weight categories as there are, at least 100 from there up is my dream
Old 08-09-2020, 11:03 AM   #4
Just started!

Kevin Lee is missing his back tattoo. It was in UFC 3 but taken out of this game on his new model...
Old 08-09-2020, 11:12 AM   #5
MVP

They won't do any of this if you buy the game. Thats why I'm not. Plenty of other games that I enjoy to get hung up on what they wont do for this one.

They aren't going to do any of this unless it effects their bottom line.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 01:11 PM   #6
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

- Add a toggle button for venues in Quick Fight Online

- Remove the GA meter from ranked fights on ps4

- Add 5 round fights and champ shorts to the Championship Fights in OWC

- Add the ability to change fighter shorts during selection screen

- Either hide the gamertag of your online opponent, or do not allow people to back out of ranked fights unless the connection is very bad

- Fix the Marathoner perk

- Rotate the OWC weightclasses around 4 hrs each time
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 08-09-2020, 02:45 PM   #7
Pro

- Elbows and hammer fists while postured up

- Bottom fighter being able to strike while DOM postures up, and DOM being able to block incoming shots.

- Fights should end with the fighter still striking after a ground and pound KO and have the ref step in and push or pull the fighter away. Instead of stopping on their own. Same with strikes after a KO in stand up.

- Give us back the ability to hold someone against the cage in the double and single leg positions if we choose to like we could in UFC 3. Apparently now we don't choose, it kind of just happens if the opponent denies, not too sure how it works yet.

- Give us a few regular "nod" emotes like they actually do in the broadcasts and pan the camera straight to look at the fighter not from the side. Make this default so skipping the emotes, or not shows this ONLY. Would add to that realism.

- Add more FTF animation positions, I'd like full ragdoll or a better balanced ragdoll hybrid, but I'd like to see more animations when the fighter hits the ground. In ex: the DOM fighter striking with two hands to finish the fight.

- Add more positions from the ground, like the seated cage position and add a holding feature or micro positions (kinda like backside works now), for positions like full guard and half guard.

Last edited by Stealthhh; 08-09-2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
Totally agree, but in addition to that, I add that 22 CAF of creation are very few for as many weight categories as there are, at least 100 from there up is my dream
I wish we’d be given more CAF slots, but apparently there is some kind of issue that makes it quite hard to implement. I’d even be happy with 30 or 40 CAFs at this point. 30-40 CAFs on an account for each weight class would be satisfactory for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »