Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2020, 12:06 PM   #1
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
UFC Universe Excel Doc

EA Sports Universe Mode Excel File

There is a lot to this, so I'm sure there will be questions. I'll try to answer the best I can, but the usefulness of this doc will probably come down to someone's Excel knowledge also.

I've spent the last year or so trying to create a Universe Mode excel doc that can calculate fighter records automatically, provide some stat tracking and even recently included some PPV buyrates for PPV events run.

I'm just going to post this and if anyone has any questions, I'll do my best.

I left it blank so that anyone can fill it out as they want to going forward. I just rebooted my universe in light of UFC 4 coming out.

You'll need to download it and open it in Excel to get the full gist of what's going on with it.
TheRizzzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2020, 05:21 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: UFC Universe Excel Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
EA Sports Universe Mode Excel File

There is a lot to this, so I'm sure there will be questions. I'll try to answer the best I can, but the usefulness of this doc will probably come down to someone's Excel knowledge also.

I've spent the last year or so trying to create a Universe Mode excel doc that can calculate fighter records automatically, provide some stat tracking and even recently included some PPV buyrates for PPV events run.

I'm just going to post this and if anyone has any questions, I'll do my best.

I left it blank so that anyone can fill it out as they want to going forward. I just rebooted my universe in light of UFC 4 coming out.

You'll need to download it and open it in Excel to get the full gist of what's going on with it.
I have so many questions... First how do I use it? lol.. Seriously though I would love to know how to begin
__________________
"When life gives you lemons find some tequila and do some shots"
volsman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 05:28 PM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: UFC Universe Excel Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
I have so many questions... First how do I use it? lol.. Seriously though I would love to know how to begin
I actuslly found a bug in it shortly after putting it up here.

Long story short, it doesnt really work anymore. My bad.

I'm going to use the format that was posted here in another thread.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
TheRizzzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 05:31 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: UFC Universe Excel Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
I actuslly found a bug in it shortly after putting it up here.

Long story short, it doesnt really work anymore. My bad.

I'm going to use the format that was posted here in another thread.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Can you point me to that sheet?
__________________
"When life gives you lemons find some tequila and do some shots"
volsman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 05:35 PM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: UFC Universe Excel Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
Can you point me to that sheet?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
TheRizzzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Top -