Home

Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to

This is a discussion on Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2020, 05:56 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizamurai
Facts , they added rainbow hair out of all the natural colors , highlights, and dyes they added rainbow hair that doesn’t even look like a rainbow. This sucks because I really do believe they made some good decisions for the character creation but it’s overshadowed by the dumb things they put in and wasted their time to put in. I would really love to give them ideas on haircuts and facial hairs that every day people get, trends and so much more because it would make the character creation even better but this **** that they put in is terrible. I love the glove options, gladiator shorts and etc but as when you start to scroll down and see the ridiculous glowing sparkling moving letter options that killed everything

I would love to see more traditional Muay Thai shorts , ea sports sponsor shorts , ufc shorts and more cool vale tudo shorts not the bs they put in

Honestly and it pains me to say it, but all this seems to me a joke, and never better to say this with the unicorn hair in between, I hoped that after hundreds of great ideas that have been given here by the community in this forum, they have wasted resources, on things so silly and absurd, that it has nothing to do with a professional wrestling sports game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 06:05 AM   #26
Rookie

Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

It seems incredible to me that you can waste time on that, and for example not add injuries in fights, that a fighting game where there is extreme durability in the blows, there is never an injury, and that because he is injured he cannot attend at the time of the fight decision, that a game like AO tennis 2 has injuries and in UFC 4 there are none.

Another thing that personally hurts me a lot is that we continue with only 22 creation CAFs, and I buy it again with the AO, where we can create more than 800 tennis players, apart from that the community can exchange their creations
Old 08-03-2020, 06:30 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
It seems incredible to me that you can waste time on that, and for example not add injuries in fights, that a fighting game where there is extreme durability in the blows, there is never an injury, and that because he is injured he cannot attend at the time of the fight decision, that a game like AO tennis 2 has injuries and in UFC 4 there are none.

Another thing that personally hurts me a lot is that we continue with only 22 creation CAFs, and I buy it again with the AO, where we can create more than 800 tennis players, apart from that the community can exchange their creations

It’s safe to say that the EA UFC TEAM is not cultured and not one with the fans. They are worried about casuals when those aren’t the players that will be dedicated to buy their product year in and year out and even if you wanna focus on the casual players what they are doing is not how you do it. To reach regular people, casual players and Hardcore players you have to be connected with the culture, swagger and what brought their eyes to the UFC in the first place.

They want blood , realistic cuts, bruises and Hematomas, their favorite fighter to fight like themselves and look like themselves, they want to create a character that has options based in real life with trendy haircuts and facial hair, dope designed mma shorts and Muay Thai shorts for the people that strictly love Muay Thai and more. NBA 2K is in touch with the fans and what’s cool nowadays whether it’s hair styles, attire outside the court and your gear inside. The same thing has a follow with UFC give us those attire options and haircut styles to look fresh for our interviews, press conferences, face offs and fresh for our fight. We want bloody fights , Realistic tkos and kos , espn and better presentational overall. Idk man in a lot of areas in UFC 4 I feel like they moved 20 steps forward but during those 20 steps they shot themselves in the foot. So they did good but made sure to add some bad and some ugly.

They have a solid foundation with career mode but a terrible character customization options that aren’t based in real life.

I just wish we had real HARDCORE mma fans running this game because a lot of hardcores on here including myself came up with so many good ideas that’s being overlooked.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:00 AM   #28
Rookie

I really like muay thai is the type of fight that attracts me the most, along with boxing, that this game when starting a fighter you can only choose between: (boxing, kickboxer, balanced, jiu jitsu and wrestler) other styles fighting like muay thai, judo, karate, Sambo ... they are not, painful.

I dreamed of this game could bring a boxing game mode, and although less expected also muay thai, with its original rules, although this was very simply, without great purposes.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:06 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I really like muay thai is the type of fight that attracts me the most, along with boxing, that this game when starting a fighter you can only choose between: (boxing, kickboxer, balanced, jiu jitsu and wrestler) other styles fighting like muay thai, judo, karate, Sambo ... they are not, painful.

I dreamed of this game could bring a boxing game mode, and although less expected also muay thai, with its original rules, although this was very simply, without great purposes.

Everyone in this game throws the same straights and hooks so boxing mode wouldn’t interest me if animations aren’t right. They need to capture all styles, stances and so much more animations to really make this game unique because we’re it stands rn with some fighters fight the same and the character customization Not being up to par it’s gonna be a long road if the UFC team doesn’t listen.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:30 AM   #30
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

I just pre-ordered my game this weekend. I guess I'm part of the problem because I dislike a lot of what I'm seeing in terms of customization and the CAF system overall but im still dropping the cash.

Conspiracy Theory: The CAF set up right now (templates with no ability to modify stats/moves) is on purpose. There is a "flip of the switch" already planned that will give us caf creation ability just like we had in 3 (full access to stats, moves, attributes, perks etc). They'll heroically flip the pre-planned switch which will butter up all the haters so we collectively get a sense of "wow, they are really listening to us, EA is awesome!"

As far as the lack of body type updates, actual hairstyles, tattoo choices....ugh. C'MON NOW!!!
Old 08-03-2020, 07:50 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish0331
I just pre-ordered my game this weekend. I guess I'm part of the problem because I dislike a lot of what I'm seeing in terms of customization and the CAF system overall but im still dropping the cash.

Conspiracy Theory: The CAF set up right now (templates with no ability to modify stats/moves) is on purpose. There is a "flip of the switch" already planned that will give us caf creation ability just like we had in 3 (full access to stats, moves, attributes, perks etc). They'll heroically flip the pre-planned switch which will butter up all the haters so we collectively get a sense of "wow, they are really listening to us, EA is awesome!"

As far as the lack of body type updates, actual hairstyles, tattoo choices....ugh. C'MON NOW!!!

I also have it reserved, and although what I hear and see worries me a lot, I hope that what you say will change it, and we can edit the statistics of the CAF as it happened in previous games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #32
Rookie

Nah I’m not going no where near this game at the moment , I’ll wait for a sale or next year or idk when lol they have good stuff but the ALOT of the bad is outweighing SOME of the good done. No direction, no hardcore fans developing the games , no character creation imagination of real life , no swagger , no culture and no nothing. Career mode was going to be the reason I buy the game but why get it if I can’t create a character with the stuff I added , real life hair cuts and more. To much to go through but anyways I’ll wait

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »