Home

Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to

This is a discussion on Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate to within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #33
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I also have it reserved, and although what I hear and see worries me a lot, I hope that what you say will change it, and we can edit the statistics of the CAF as it happened in previous games.
You know how the game is right now, are unhappy with it in its current state, and are preordering it and crossing your fingers and hoping they change it? That seems foolish. You preordering the game is sending them a message that you are so excited about the game the way it is that you can’t even wait until release to purchase it, or that you are so excited about the inclusion of Fury and Wilder.

Will they make any major changes? Possibly, but if they do it certainly won’t be because anyone who bought the game already is asking for it.

Maybe you’re happy with the game and the CAF stuff isn’t a big sticking point, but if you get in here after release complaining about something that you already knew was the case before you preordered then I hope you get roasted. Cheers!
Old 08-03-2020, 12:13 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: Haircuts that ACTUALLY appeal to casual fans ,hardcore fans and people can relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
You know how the game is right now, are unhappy with it in its current state, and are preordering it and crossing your fingers and hoping they change it? That seems foolish. You preordering the game is sending them a message that you are so excited about the game the way it is that you can’t even wait until release to purchase it, or that you are so excited about the inclusion of Fury and Wilder.

Will they make any major changes? Possibly, but if they do it certainly won’t be because anyone who bought the game already is asking for it.

Maybe you’re happy with the game and the CAF stuff isn’t a big sticking point, but if you get in here after release complaining about something that you already knew was the case before you preordered then I hope you get roasted. Cheers!

As I said, I have the game reserved for a few days after leaving the trailer, I am still debating with my brother whether or not to cancel the reservation, because to buy it I would do it half with it, and I would buy it digitally.

And yes, inside me it bothers me a lot everything I have been learning about the CAF, but even so I really want to play a new game of sports fighting, and currently on PS4 there are no other options other than this UFC 4.

Clearly within the game there will be sections where I can enjoy it, and others where it will bother me a lot, but as I tell you I am still not clear if finally everything that has to do with the edition of the CAF will annul said reservation.

Now, yes, if I buy it, I will do so with total freedom, and as such I will continue to visit as long as this forum is allowed, and when I do, I will speak with total freedom and without coercion, what I may like about it, and what I do not and, of course, with total freedom I will complain about what I think has to improve, be what I know right now, or anything that I currently ignore about the game.

🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗
If I finally buy it, roasted or not, I will come here to give my opinion, for good or bad.
🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖
Old 08-03-2020, 01:25 PM   #35
Rookie

I see very respectable that whoever is not happy with this UFC 4, does not buy it, and thus punish EA Sports for it.

But I also see respectable that whoever buys it, for whatever reason, can later show their opinion of the game, whether it is for better or for worse.

Honestly, for everything I have heard and seen in relation to the creation CAFs, I feel disappointed, I expected much more in the edition of these, as well as I also expected, much more space to save my created fighters, because just like now I say that 22 CAF is a ridiculous number, I will keep saying it if I finally buy the game, because being able to save hundreds if not thousands of characters created, as it happens in other sports games, EA continues to put this unfortunate amount of 22 CAF.

That the game has ridiculous hairstyles such as the unicorn, that has tiger, lion or bear heads, and any of those ridiculous things that it brings, to my honestly it is not that it bothers me as much, as that it really bothers that It is not being able to save a minimum amount of 100 CAF of creation, although I would like it to be over 200 or more.

This is one of the things that really makes me doubt your purchase, since it is what bothers me in the face of being able to play this game as I do, the ridiculous cosmetics, with not using them I have, although it seems to me that EA You have lost some of your resources in this trash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 03:05 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
I see very respectable that whoever is not happy with this UFC 4, does not buy it, and thus punish EA Sports for it.

But I also see respectable that whoever buys it, for whatever reason, can later show their opinion of the game, whether it is for better or for worse.

Honestly, for everything I have heard and seen in relation to the creation CAFs, I feel disappointed, I expected much more in the edition of these, as well as I also expected, much more space to save my created fighters, because just like now I say that 22 CAF is a ridiculous number, I will keep saying it if I finally buy the game, because being able to save hundreds if not thousands of characters created, as it happens in other sports games, EA continues to put this unfortunate amount of 22 CAF.

That the game has ridiculous hairstyles such as the unicorn, that has tiger, lion or bear heads, and any of those ridiculous things that it brings, to my honestly it is not that it bothers me as much, as that it really bothers that It is not being able to save a minimum amount of 100 CAF of creation, although I would like it to be over 200 or more.

This is one of the things that really makes me doubt your purchase, since it is what bothers me in the face of being able to play this game as I do, the ridiculous cosmetics, with not using them I have, although it seems to me that EA You have lost some of your resources in this trash.

Yeah and this is a small game with a lot of stuff packed into it, it’s not an open world where you have to code the animals, design cars and other bs , different area I was doing different jobs and going to different destinations, coding please, Coding firefighters and much more it’s not that. This a small game with 3 people in an octagon , with espn presentation , online mode and career mode. I don’t get how they couldn’t craft more animations, BETTER HAIRS CUTS WHICH IS VERY EASY IF YOU KNOW 3D designs and making the cut fit to the head and etc. trust me MMA isn’t hard to create
And they wasted their time doing dumb stuff AND LOST GEOFF, If it was up to me I would give that mf a bigger role to play in the development.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:20 PM   #37
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

Quote:
Now, yes, if I buy it, I will do so with total freedom, and as such I will continue to visit as long as this forum is allowed, and when I do, I will speak with total freedom and without coercion, what I may like about it, and what I do not and, of course, with total freedom I will complain about what I think has to improve, be what I know right now, or anything that I currently ignore about the game.

����������������
If I finally buy it, roasted or not, I will come here to give my opinion, for good or bad.
����������������
Ok? No one is telling you that you can’t express your opinion.

I’m just letting you know, if you have preordered the game knowing that the CAF options you want aren’t even close to where you expect they should reasonably be at this point in the series, and you then come on here after knowingly pre-purchasing the game and acting outraged that they haven’t drastically overhauled the CAF system post launch, please don’t pull this “I’m just expressing my opinion” card as it is completely counterintuitive to actively contribute to something with your actions and then turn around and complain about it being the way it is. When you had a chance to actually do something about it you chose not to.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:54 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Ok? No one is telling you that you can’t express your opinion.

I’m just letting you know, if you have preordered the game knowing that the CAF options you want aren’t even close to where you expect they should reasonably be at this point in the series, and you then come on here after knowingly pre-purchasing the game and acting outraged that they haven’t drastically overhauled the CAF system post launch, please don’t pull this “I’m just expressing my opinion” card as it is completely counterintuitive to actively contribute to something with your actions and then turn around and complain about it being the way it is. When you had a chance to actually do something about it you chose not to.

Facts , Can’t just talk and talk and talk and talk you have to be about it also. I see a lot of people that are disliking what the game offers but on the side they are going to buy it even though they know what the game has to offer and they seen what the game has to offer which isn’t a true representation of MMA and real life when it comes to character customization. Me I’m going to sit this one out, wait for some updates and maybe get it when the next GEN consoles come out but if there’s no improvements and nothing new I will be waiting for UFC 5 or until another company gets the license which I highly doubt will happen

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »