Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur
 
Find_the_Door's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,826
How does ranked work?

Can someone give us insight? Are we still able to back out on bad connections? Do we see our opponent at all? Is there a connection indicator? How's the ranking system work?

Have exploits like body knee elbow and rocked flying knee been tuned?

I'd love some insight


Edit: can a mod please update the title to How does ranked work? Typo
__________________
Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira - UFC Hall of Fame

Last edited by Find_the_Door; 08-03-2020 at 03:45 AM.
Find_the_Door is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 06:48 AM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Re: How does ranked worked?

Yeah... i would like to know those info as well...

Does someone that bring a CAF in ranked have is record showing.

Do we still have as well the number of time we face this opponnent and showing who got the better over the other one.

How is the restricted sélection of fighter... do we have multiple weightclasses ... etc
Reflex_ion is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #3
MVP
 
EarvGotti's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Re: How does ranked worked?

I'm more curious about how the championship belt system works. Noticed they changed the name to Online World Championship this year, similar to Fight Night Champion.

I wonder if they implemented the belt system from that game too where there was literally one weight class belt floating around throughout the entire online population and only one person could hold it at a time.
__________________
Lineup:
PG) Gary Payton
SG) '95-'96 Michael Jordan
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
EarvGotti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:28 PM   #4
Nogueira connoisseur
 
Find_the_Door's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,826
Re: How does ranked worked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
I'm more curious about how the championship belt system works. Noticed they changed the name to Online World Championship this year, similar to Fight Night Champion.



I wonder if they implemented the belt system from that game too where there was literally one weight class belt floating around throughout the entire online population and only one person could hold it at a time.
I really hope it's a single belt that'd be awesome dunno why they haven't done that
__________________
Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira - UFC Hall of Fame
Find_the_Door is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:42 PM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: How does ranked worked?

You get to fight as Spiderman on your way to the comic book hitler championship of the world! You have to fight all the hitler characters and stalins to be undisputed clown of the world

In all seriousness its rotating weight classes throughout the day
__________________
Top 100 EA UFC 3
Top 10 LEC 6x
1212headkick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 09:49 PM   #6
Nogueira connoisseur
 
Find_the_Door's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,826
Re: How does ranked worked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
You get to fight as Spiderman on your way to the comic book hitler championship of the world! You have to fight all the hitler characters and stalins to be undisputed clown of the world

In all seriousness its rotating weight classes throughout the day
I don't understand this at all either this is just gonna result in people only playing at certain times of the day - player base about to be so split
__________________
Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira - UFC Hall of Fame
Find_the_Door is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:02 PM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
How does ranked worked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
You get to fight as Spiderman on your way to the comic book hitler championship of the world! You have to fight all the hitler characters and stalins to be undisputed clown of the world

In all seriousness its rotating weight classes throughout the day


I don’t understand this either. If I create a WW CAF, does that mean this same CAF will change to a BW, LHW, HW based on when I play? And does this mean I have no control over height for my CAF? Will all of them be the same reach, height?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
DCowboys22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:28 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Re: How does ranked work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Can someone give us insight? Are we still able to back out on bad connections? Do we see our opponent at all? Is there a connection indicator? How's the ranking system work?

Have exploits like body knee elbow and rocked flying knee been tuned?

I'd love some insight


Edit: can a mod please update the title to How does ranked work? Typo
1) Can't tell you anything about ranked because I know as much as you do there. All I know is that it'll cycle weight classes so that we cannot choose them (probably once a day), and you will be able to pick any characters in that weight class. That means if you want to use cafs in ranked, you have to make one for each weight class. I also believe that connection issues have been changed because I was 5barring with people I was 2barring with in UFC 3. I guess we'll see.

2) Those aren't exploits per se, but yes the knee elbow has been fixed in the fact that the tracking on the knee has been fixed and I'm not sure what you mean by the rocked flying knee being an "exploit" but as far as I saw it has not been changed.
Zyaf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 PM.

Top -