Home

UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread

This is a discussion on UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread

Can someone give me a detailed breakdown of RDA''s stats? I haven't seen them yet so I don't want to make a judgement but him being one of the highest rated fighters in the division when he hasn't looked good in almost 3 years and his last win was unranked WW debutant Kevin Lee seems pretty off.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:38 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Machida is legendary

IRL he used primary footwork and parries for defense. Can you think of any fights that displayed great head movement?

If anything I remember that being one of his weaknesses that fighters took advantage of. They’d drawn him in with feints and counter over the top because he kept his head on the center line.
Didnt notice he was legendary. Guess your right on the headmovement.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:49 PM   #35
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Big Nog 90 leg health is off - even in his last fight with Struve he was walking through leg kicks and the Rogan was even attesting to how he just walked through them no problem. I'd also argue his 91 cardio is underrated too - always had a great gas tank and never outright gassed - Bob Sapp fight is a testament to that among many others.

I'd suggest Work Horse and recharger instead of Weathering Storms and Predator

Big Nogs blocking was never his strong suit - his head movement and great heart were.

For his moveset

Add:
Haymaker (replace overhand)

Guillotines (3 star) finish Sylvia with a nice one at UFC 81

Not sure if Omoplata was removed but he should have it

Add D'arce Choke from bottom side control - did a D'arce on Randy Couture at UFC 102

Should have boxing combo, left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook again from the Couture knock down

Judo throw reversal Double Leg

Guillotine Reversal Single, Double (and off cage)

Side Control to Mount Reversal to Side Control (see second Frank Mir fight)

Pull Guard and Sweep - Over Under

Remove:

Wrestling Power Single Leg
Gogoplata
Roundhouse Headkicks

Werdum should have a 4 star Guillotine

Last edited by Find_the_Door; 08-11-2020 at 10:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 07:15 PM   #36
Pro

@Phillyboi207, good to see you take stats like Strikes per minute into account moving forward. I tried to get Lineker a stamina and endurance buff higher than his 88/88 from UFC 3 to no avail. I’m glad he’s still in UFC 4 surprisingly, and doubt any changes will be made since he’s fighting for One Championship, but I’m sure there will be future cases to consider. I haven’t seen his perks, but he could use the output in later rounds perk if he doesn’t already. Impossible to fight like the IRL Lineker in UFC 3, hope we can eliminate more of these instances over the UFC 4 cycle, especially for the mid tier fighters. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2020, 09:09 AM   #37
Rookie

It'd be nice if Machida got a buff, as he's legend it seems like it should be a prime version of him and currently he's worse than people like Rampage, Rashad, Sonnen and Wanderlei.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:00 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player2793
It'd be nice if Machida got a buff, as he's legend it seems like it should be a prime version of him and currently he's worse than people like Rampage, Rashad, Sonnen and Wanderlei.
Looks like his MW doesnt have the legend buff

His LHW version is pretty good
Old 08-10-2020, 02:12 PM   #39
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Kimbo has the same exact stats as Mark Coleman - so he probably needs a complete rerate being that it's all copied
Old 08-11-2020, 05:32 AM   #40
Rookie

I feel like Demian Maia shouldn't have the highest clinch control in the division at 98. Usman has a 97 for his Clinch control. When they fought, Usman was able to shuck Maia off of his back which shows that Maia's Backpack from back clinch (a position in this game) wasn't good enough to get Usman down or control him for a submission. Kamaru has been able to dominate all the opponents he wanted to wrestle in the clinch for all of his fights. Maia has been shut down by Colby,Usman and Woodley when he attempted any grappling exchanges. Usman was able to control Woodley (who shut down Maia's clinch and takedown attempts) against the cage for most of their fight and even slam him from the clinch.

I feel like Kamaru not Maia should have the best clinch in the division seeing how he's more consistent against top level opponents in completely controlling guys in the clinch. Whether that means nerfing Maia's clinch control or buffing Kamaru is something to consider.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »