Home

Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

This is a discussion on Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2020, 12:16 AM   #9
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
He has 93 punch speed,92 accuracy, 92 head movement
Level 5 boxing combos
94 Cardio
92 bottom , 94 Sub O, 97 Sub D

I think that qualifies as “strong boxing good cardio good off his back”

He hasnt officially retired so he isn't a legend.
He has an 84 footwork which makes him feel like a slug. And his chin is a whole 91. Colby has a 95. Askren has a 92 chin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
zeric is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 12:28 AM   #10
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
He has an 84 footwork which makes him feel like a slug. And his chin is a whole 91. Colby has a 95. Askren has a 92 chin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
His chin should be a 93 with a 95 recovery. If it’s not that’ll be addressed
Phillyboi207 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 12:34 AM   #11
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

And what exactly is the "legend treatment". If it means he won't appear in career mode than I'll pass.


But I assume you mean a "prime" version of him with his best stats? Apart from chin, did he ever lose his stats?
Blackman316 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 01:02 AM   #12
MVP
 
Therebelyell626's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Los Angeles
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

I wouldn’t call nick diaz a UFC legend. Most of his success was had outside of the promotion.
Therebelyell626 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 01:52 AM   #13
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
And what exactly is the "legend treatment". If it means he won't appear in career mode than I'll pass.


But I assume you mean a "prime" version of him with his best stats? Apart from chin, did he ever lose his stats?
Certain fighters in game are their prime versions. They are labeled "legend"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
zeric is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 01:54 AM   #14
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I wouldn’t call nick diaz a UFC legend. Most of his success was had outside of the promotion.
Its just a label they use for fighters in theit prime version.. or guys that aren't in the ufc anymore but still in the game(eddie alvarez for example)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
zeric is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 01:58 AM   #15
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
His chin should be a 93 with a 95 recovery. If it’s not that’ll be addressed
Maybe take a look at footwork as well? In his prime he was one of the best in the world at cutting off the cage(obviously in combination with his immense pressure) and beating someone that had their back on the cage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
zeric is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 02:35 AM   #16
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Why didnt nick diaz get the legend treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
Maybe take a look at footwork as well? In his prime he was one of the best in the world at cutting off the cage(obviously in combination with his immense pressure) and beating someone that had their back on the cage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
This isnt prime Diaz tho.
Phillyboi207 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Top -