Home

Are there any new fighter signature moves?

This is a discussion on Are there any new fighter signature moves? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2020, 04:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are there any new fighter signature moves?

Good list

Masvidal especially needs his rushing switch hook
Old 08-09-2020, 06:32 PM   #10
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJack541
Yeah the DC high crotch should be exclusive to him and maybe a handful of people.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Yh I agree. Horrible idea on their part, giving it to pretty much every fighter. Maybe its just me, but really kills immersion seeing everyone twirling ppl in the air like DC. The move should have definitely been unique to him and maybe a few other high lvl wrestlers. No idea why they did it like that. Like you give Masvidal his unique flying knee, Werdum his jumping kick, Kimbo his back suplex, but then give DC's big slam out like candy? Smh sometimes I just dont get EA.

Last edited by WarMMA; 08-09-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:56 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Yh I agree. Horrible idea on their part, giving it to pretty much every fighter. Maybe its just me, but really kills immersion seeing everyone twirling ppl in the air like DC. The move should have definitely been unique to him and maybe a few other high lvl wrestlers. No idea why they did it like that. Like you give Masvidal his unique flying knee, Werdum his jumping kick, Kimbo his back suplex, but then give DC's big slam out like candy? Smh sometimes I just dont get EA.
I think they felt they put so much work in to the high crotch with the carry around mechanics that they wanted to make sure no one is missing it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2020, 12:38 AM   #12
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parakanta
I think they felt they put so much work in to the high crotch with the carry around mechanics that they wanted to make sure no one is missing it...
Yh maybe. But if that was the case, i think they should have just added another slam finish animation for other fighters though, instead of just giving everyone DC's.

Last edited by WarMMA; 08-10-2020 at 12:40 AM.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:10 AM   #13
Rookie

Machida needs a difference straight animation. Adding Ryan Hall would be really cool in this game.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:27 AM   #14
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Yh maybe. But if that was the case, i think they should have just added another slam finish animation for other fighters though, instead of just giving everyone DC's.
This, 100x over. Was one of the minor things that bugged me the most in the beta. I utterly despite the approach to just throw stuff that around like a common move, when it's something very few fighters could or would pull off. It'd be like giving everyone a Barboza style 360 kick or the Twister. Just takes more away from the authenticity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »