Home

What it would take for you to purchase UFC 4

This is a discussion on What it would take for you to purchase UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2020, 05:08 PM   #33
Rookie

Atgail's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What it would take for you to purchase UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
Stamina nerf, single shot and counter damage buff, and addressing the ice skating that is present in a lot of EA Sports games.
This is why I want another multiplayer option than local and fixed online non-ranked/ranked.

Take inspiration from other fighting games. Give us a lobby option for the non-ranked fights and the ability to set handicaps before the match.

You could then use the sliders online to adjust damage/stamina just like you can in local multiplayer. It wouldn't fix your ice skating issue but it could be an option to fix other complaints lots of us have stamina/damage.

Last edited by Atgail; 08-12-2020 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:44 PM   #34
Rookie

Not buying unless they fixed the massive input delay/dropped inputs from EA UFC 3. Made online completely unplayable imo
Old 08-13-2020, 01:26 PM   #35
Rookie

Get rid of the longevity meter in career mode or at least give me the option to turn it off.

Fully customizable create a fighter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 04:33 PM   #36
Rookie

west coast offense's Arena

I bought it last night after reading kinda wish i didnt
Old 08-13-2020, 04:42 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by west coast offense
I bought it last night after reading kinda wish i didnt
I'll eventually get it but not for $60. When it gets around 20 that's when I'll buy it.

NBA 2K20 made a lot of changes to their franchise mode and I didn't get that game either. Ended up getting it for free with PS Plus anyway. A year later though.
Old 08-13-2020, 05:19 PM   #38
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I understand the point of this thread, but man, the MMA community sure is vocal about games they have no interest in playing. It seems like such a waste of energy and effort to complain ad nauseum.I get making critiques, suggestions, and voicing your displeasure, but after a while it's just belaboring the point.

I'm not singling any of you out, I just don't understand the need to announce that you're not buying the game. Just don't buy it. Watch it from the distance and try it again if it looks more appealing down the road.

Most of us here are huge fans of the sport, so I know it must suck not to have a current MMA game that you're excited about playing. But hey, you can always play Undisputed 3.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2020, 12:47 AM   #39
Rookie

While I strongly disliked the beta, I think this is the best iteration of a UFC game ever. Its actually really ****ing good when you get into it, and every fight has a pretty nice flow to it. The striking still needs a bit of work but its really good once you get to grips with the controls.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:36 AM   #40
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I understand the point of this thread, but man, the MMA community sure is vocal about games they have no interest in playing. It seems like such a waste of energy and effort to complain ad nauseum.I get making critiques, suggestions, and voicing your displeasure, but after a while it's just belaboring the point.

I'm not singling any of you out, I just don't understand the need to announce that you're not buying the game. Just don't buy it. Watch it from the distance and try it again if it looks more appealing down the road.

Most of us here are huge fans of the sport, so I know it must suck not to have a current MMA game that you're excited about playing. But hey, you can always play Undisputed 3.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk
Your going to see a lot of complaints from now until something changes. Truth is UFC 4 is just not a very good game. I personally feel like this entry is a huge step back. After UFC 2 I had so much optimism for this series. Only to have it erased by 2 and 3.

The MMA fan base is a passionate one. You are going to be seeing a lot of guys who aren’t buying the game coming in off and on throughout the year to voice their disappointment. I guess in our mind we are fooling ourselves into thinking our voices will be heard. I won’t be getting the game but will personally be checking in every once in a while to see how things are improving, much like I did with UFC 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »