Home

UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread

This is a discussion on UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread

The Game has been playable with those with EA Access which means we've had access to the fighters and their stats. The game will drop very soon but the changes that will be made on the Day 1 patch won't include stat changes.

EA has revealed that Daniel Cormier will be responsible for adjusting stats after each UFC event to nerf or buff fighters based off of their performances.

My concern is that there are some inactive fighters who have stats not accurate enough who won't get tuned due to not competing in fights to force a change. Furthermore, some fighters in the base game simply have stats that don't accurately reflect their real life performances to this date.

The Gamechangers will likely put up a thread when the game has it's official release but for now here's a thread to address stat. If a thread is stickied, I will take this thread down

In this thread, state which stats from fighters you feel should be adjusted.

-IGNORE OVERALL RANKINGS: They dont matter. If you are pissed because Fighter X has a higher OVR than Fighter Y, you should dig deeper and look at the individual stat ratings before complaining.

- BRING SOME SUPPORT: If you are unhappy about fighter X is accuracy rating, show some proof that he is accurate. Fightmetric and ESPN both have databases that support many of the stats categories in the game. Use them to prove your point.

-And leave personal bias out of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: UFC EA 4 Fighter Stats Adjustment Thread

Conor needs 5 star striking
Old 08-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaladAss
Conor needs 5 star striking
He’s 5 star striking at lightweight
Old 08-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #4
Rookie

The most glaring one for me right now is GSP's cardio at Welterweight. His Cardio stat is a 91. For reference, Conor McGregor's cardio is a 90.

The version of GSP used in the game is his prime (as evident by his Legend tag) and therefore he should have stats indicative of his prime. Prime GSP consistently dominated opponents through all 5 rounds of the fight while maintaining a high output of strikes and takedowns. The only time I can recall of his cardio not being top notch was in the Bisping fight but that was at Middleweight and shouldn't have a bearing on his performance at Welterweight. GSP is also someone many people consider to be the GOAT and he's not even a 5 star fighter in this game. A buff to his cardio isn't unreasonable in this case.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:21 PM   #5
Rookie

I believe Kimbo has a higher takedown rating than Stipe.. his grappling is crazy overrated in the game as of right now.

Last edited by brownjesus10; 08-08-2020 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added a few words
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2020, 03:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownjesus10
I believe Kimbo has a higher takedown rating than Stipe.. his grappling is crazy overrated in the game as of right now.
I believe they messed up and whoever put in his stats put his striking stats in the grappling section and vice versa.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSierraNevada
I believe they messed up and whoever put in his stats put his striking stats in the grappling section and vice versa.
That’d definitely make sense. To add another fighter with a stats issue, Paul Felder having only 89 body health seems pretty low to me. Dude has walked through switch kicks and spinning back kicks from Edson.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #8
Pro

How about there's immediately a rule not to talk about star ratings? Talk about the actual stats you want to change.

Last edited by tomitomitomi; 08-08-2020 at 03:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »