Home

Chances of modes being added?

This is a discussion on Chances of modes being added? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2020, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

sheehy83's Arena

OVR: 0
Chances of modes being added?

I'm struggling to get through to the end of my first career because how boring the camps are. Wouldn't be too bad but the sparring AI needs tweaking so my boxing guy doesn't think he's in a title fight and my bjj guy doesn't only stand and bang. I'm loving the gameplay apart from the stamina issue and the career fights are a lot of fun but then it's back to my rogue spar partners and mindlessly posting to social media. Then i keep get fight offers ranked way below me or the same guy in a row even though i just finished him in the first, getting tedious.

I'm not a big fan of ranked or quick fight and blitz is infuriating at the moment with how people are playing it and dodgy decisions.

I'd usually play ultimate team or live events at the weekend so looks like I'm **** out of luck.

Any dev or gamechanger know if the chances a new or old mode will be added in or is it a 2 year wait (if contact renewed) hoping an mma management mode is added?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 03:17 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Chances of modes being added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheehy83
I'm struggling to get through to the end of my first career because how boring the camps are. Wouldn't be too bad but the sparring AI needs tweaking so my boxing guy doesn't think he's in a title fight and my bjj guy doesn't only stand and bang. I'm loving the gameplay apart from the stamina issue and the career fights are a lot of fun but then it's back to my rogue spar partners and mindlessly posting to social media. Then i keep get fight offers ranked way below me or the same guy in a row even though i just finished him in the first, getting tedious.

I'm not a big fan of ranked or quick fight and blitz is infuriating at the moment with how people are playing it and dodgy decisions.

I'd usually play ultimate team or live events at the weekend so looks like I'm **** out of luck.

Any dev or gamechanger know if the chances a new or old mode will be added in or is it a 2 year wait (if contact renewed) hoping an mma management mode is added?

Thanks.
Zero for UFC 4.

Maybe UFC 5.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:52 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Chances of modes being added?

At least they should've added Title mode this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »