Home

UFC Universe Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on UFC Universe Spreadsheet within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2020, 11:04 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 1
UFC Universe Spreadsheet

I’ve had people ask me for this in a few threads so I thought I would start one to get more eyes on it.

For years now I’ve been tracking my fights against the AI, maintaining rankings and records within divisions, champions, etc. I love fighting against the AI but without stakes it gets pretty stale, and this gives some weight to the fights.

My sheet is pretty simple. You match make yourself, add in the results yourself, and rerank after each card yourself. But I do already have all the fighters and their star ratings on their own tabs.

It’s pretty simple, you start by putting your Dana White bald cap on and matchmaking your own cards. I try to keep a card or two ahead but you can just do them on the fly if you prefer. I then flip a coin to determine which fighter I am controlling and put them in italics. After the fight I record the winner, method, any notes I want to keep, and then go back to the weight class tab and record it there as well. It’s like 30 seconds of work and you can probably get it done during all the post fight animations. After a card or two I go through and rerank divisions that had fights.

It’s up to you how you matchmake, how you rank, if you do every division or just a few, etc.

I put in two bantamweight fights so you can see how I format things. One note; I formatted it like Yan is the champion, but in the rankings don’t have a champion yet because I plan on running 8 man tourneys to crown inaugural champions.

I also have separated out fighters who are retired and who aren’t in that weight class. I have moved some guys between weight classes as opposed to going strictly by where they currently are in the UFC, but if you want to switch any back just move them up to the top part of the sheet. I’ve also unretired a few guys. There is a three line break after the top 15ish fighters (depending on division) and the guys below that I don’t plan on matchmaking for unless one of the guys at the top really falls off and needs replaced. You can think of them as being WFA if you want and make occasional cards for them.

Here’s the link. Feel free to alter, modify, distribute, whatever you want. I’m sure there are typos, no need to let me know about them. Any questions let me know, and if you’ve got your own sheet feel free to share in this thread too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bzo1u1x1o...UFC4.xlsx?dl=0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2020, 12:31 PM   #2
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC Universe Spreadsheet

Any idea how I would upload an excel file to this forum? I have an excel spreadsheet thats pretty user friendly (i dont have a rating/ranking system or injury system or anything, but it feels fun to use).
Old 08-12-2020, 06:14 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish0331
Any idea how I would upload an excel file to this forum? I have an excel spreadsheet thats pretty user friendly (i dont have a rating/ranking system or injury system or anything, but it feels fun to use).
Dropbox is the best I know of.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:18 AM   #4
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Dropbox is the best I know of.
Thanks, I'll have to look it up
Old 10-27-2020, 08:45 PM   #5
Just started!