Home

Why change CAF System?

This is a discussion on Why change CAF System? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2020, 05:48 PM   #1
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

OVR: 0
Why change CAF System?

For the life of me I cannot understand why you would have archetypes for creating a fighter there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way things were in UFC 3....
You guys added a bunch of silly clothes but took out an extremely important aspect of the game which is creation!!
Please tell me this was an error and you guys are going to patch this!?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 05:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Why change CAF System?

They wanted to allow CAFs in ranked and make them very quick and easy to create and not overpowered. They wanted this so they could push their customizable stuff they’re selling. It’s that simple.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:08 PM   #3
Rookie

But it was as easy as leaving the possibility that this was leaving that those who do want to waste time on their creations could do so by leaving them the option as we had in UFC3, and those who did not use the archetypes created for it, and so on. keep everyone happy.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:13 PM   #4
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
But it was as easy as leaving the possibility that this was leaving that those who do want to waste time on their creations could do so by leaving them the option as we had in UFC3, and those who did not use the archetypes created for it, and so on. keep everyone happy.

OK I understand that for ranked fights however I’m sure it’s pretty easy to keep it open for play now.... why not have both??

Old 08-14-2020, 06:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

That would require more effort, and they decided to put that effort into other stuff. I think it’s something we have a decent chance to get back in if we (respectfully) keep the noise up though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 06:31 PM   #6
Rookie

EA continually make mind boggling decisions like this. They remove things and then add them into the next game and act like it’s a new feature.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:43 PM   #7
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Sanchez
EA continually make mind boggling decisions like this. They remove things and then add them into the next game and act like it’s a new feature.
Correct ..and they do this across the board with Madden, with their hockey game...I love football ...however..every year they dummy down the game with sideshow circus fluff to sell products....gameplay suffers ...its bad..I was looking forward to this version of UFC...Sad..
Old 08-14-2020, 07:20 PM   #8
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

I don’t understand it wouldn’t take more effort because it was already implemented in the past game all they would have to do is just block it from online matches!
That was something I greatly enjoyed playing off-line creating crazy powerful players to challenge myself against the AI!
I also would like to choose my own moves... Who made this decision boggles my mind! I think they just like to hear us complain LOL..

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »