Home

EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 2.02 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 2.02 Available - Patch Notes Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2020, 01:59 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 2.02 Available - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
For example if I am put in a crucifix, how do I get out here? It's such a predictable deny for my opponents apparently.
Try R2 + flick your right stick while your opponent throws a strike. You must time it well but works fine for me
Old 08-25-2020, 11:57 AM   #74
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Was just up against a Adesanya doing nothing but holding block. Getting in my face, and spamming spinning backfist. He was destroying me with that nonsense. Felt super cheap and hard to beat. In striking anyway. Didn’t want to take him down.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:13 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Was just up against a Adesanya doing nothing but holding block. Getting in my face, and spamming spinning backfist. He was destroying me with that nonsense. Felt super cheap and hard to beat. In striking anyway. Didn’t want to take him down.
I faced one of these jabronis yesterday. Its kinda ridiculous how well that actually works vs a high level realistic player.

Anyways, I ended up getting a dub after immediately going to the body. Any time they just start holding block and swaying just land to the body over and over and they'll be forced to switch it up, then punish them from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2020, 01:36 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
lmao guys like that don't deserve a good fight. I would've take him down and submit in 1 round but i don't have the game and with the cheesefest still going on I'm happy I didn't bought it.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:49 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
I'm so bad at grappling. They can just keep me on the ground. I was GSP vs Edwards and he'd just keep me there. I couldn't deny his posture up, TD every time. Spend 2 rounds trying to survive, then submitted him.

Worst part is that my striking is great, I've been picking random fighters and I have outstruck each of my opponents so far. I'm in division 12 now. But my grappling is so bad.

For example if I am put in a crucifix, how do I get out here? It's such a predictable deny for my opponents apparently.
Transition fakes?
Old 08-25-2020, 05:14 PM   #78
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TavotheSavior
I faced one of these jabronis yesterday. Its kinda ridiculous how well that actually works vs a high level realistic player.

Anyways, I ended up getting a dub after immediately going to the body. Any time they just start holding block and swaying just land to the body over and over and they'll be forced to switch it up, then punish them from there.
Glad I'm not the only one that ran into this. Yeah I was trying to go to the body, he started mixing in the spinning back kick afterwards. An even more deadly combination. I did not want to risk ducking into one of those.

Anyway it was a very efficient way of playing sadly a bit too rewarding for how cheese it was.

I actually hope I encounter it again because I definitely need more practice against nonsense like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelblick24
Transition fakes?
I have never been too good at grappling in the series so I've never used those. I'd say I get too anxious on getting back on my feet that I am probably making it too easy for my opponent to read me. I'll read up on these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »