Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay and Features Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay and Features Trailer within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2023, 11:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Sports UFC 5 Gameplay and Features Trailer

https://youtu.be/pGT2HGue-Hc?si=hiDOw4_-Tfe7PKmT

The submission system and damage looks dope. Everything else looks pretty much the same lol.

Last edited by Steve_OS; 09-16-2023 at 11:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2023, 11:13 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Gameplay trailer?

Well that was underwhelming lol. 3 years and we get cinematic replays and blood. Improved submissions i guess.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:17 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel8pig
Well that was underwhelming lol. 3 years and we get cinematic replays and blood. Improved submissions i guess.
The striking was definitely underwhelming. I'm not surprised though. I am pumped for the submission system though. I've been asking for this type of submission system since the THQ games. I've literally never won by sub in any UFC game since they added those ridiculous minigames. Absolutely killed the sub game for me. Never bothered learning the minigames offensively. Very happy with what i saw for the new submission system.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:19 AM   #4
Rookie

[quote=DeadHunter1911;2050825281]The striking was definitely underwhelming. I'm not surprised though. I am pumped for the submission system though. I've been asking for this type of submission system since the THQ games. I've literally never won by sub in any UFC game since they added those ridiculous minigames. Absolutely killed the sub game for me. Never bothered learning the minigames offensively. Very happy with what i saw for the new submission system.[/QUOTE

Really hope its good. With emphasis on hope
Old 09-16-2023, 11:22 AM   #5
MVP

Yaari's Arena

That was bad. And those stupid coin ads on your main screen. As if you didn't already pay 70$ for a videogame. "HEY WATCH AN AD AND GET SOME FREE COINS".

Absolutely disgusting. **** EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2023, 11:25 AM   #6
MVP

seems like the sabe game with a New damage system, subs and better graphics... lets see in the beta how yhe sim mode works out
Old 09-16-2023, 11:26 AM   #7
MVP

I am not going to buy. First of all, the striking looked the exactly same as ufc4. I really hate that skating footwork and super ugly jab, straight aniamtions. and The graphics doeson't look even better than before. Why is the game released on ps5?? Looks like it will run well enough on PS4. smh... Hopefully this game will be the last one EA made.

Last edited by tissues250; 09-16-2023 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:38 AM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
I am not going to buy. First of all, the striking looked the exactly same as ufc4. I really hate that skating footwork and super ugly jab, straight aniamtions. and The graphics doeson't look even better than before. Why is the game released on ps5?? Looks like it will run well enough on PS4. smh... Hopefully this game will be the last one EA made.
The UFC extended their deal so this will not be the last one.

Regarding the graphics, just wait and see. I have alot of gameplay and presentation issues with UFC 5 but no graphics complaints. The game looks like a PS5 game and definitely better than UFC 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »