Home

Create-A-Player's UFC 4 CAF's

This is a discussion on Create-A-Player's UFC 4 CAF's within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2021, 04:02 PM   #65
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Create-A-Player's UFC 4 CAF's

I’m an offline guy..

Can I take more than one created fighter into a fight mode? (Besides Tournament-)
In other words can I have my “ Created Fighters” go up against one another?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2021, 06:55 PM   #66
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
I’m an offline guy..

Can I take more than one created fighter into a fight mode? (Besides Tournament-)
Anyone....?
Old 01-31-2021, 09:03 AM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
I’m an offline guy..

Yes, you can match up any of your created fighters (22 slots total) with each other in all of the offline modes.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:17 AM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springinotic078
Yes, you can match up any of your created fighters (22 slots total) with each other in all of the offline modes.

Yeah, don't worry. Imagine the outrage if this wasn't even possible.

As for the CaF mode: it needs to be said that - in some ways - it has improved. I personally thought Reebok was holding back custom tights, and at least you have non-Reebok gear now (and quite a lot of textures for it, just not much that appeals to me).

But still... someone at EA must've played with the idea of having sponsors appear on custom tights in career. Why must it be some meaningless brand name that you probably won't even recall? It changes little in most people's experience, but immersion man!
Old 01-31-2021, 11:15 PM   #69
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Yeah, don't worry. Imagine the outrage if this wasn't even possible.

As for the CaF mode: it needs to be said that - in some ways - it has improved. I personally thought Reebok was holding back custom tights, and at least you have non-Reebok gear now (and quite a lot of textures for it, just not much that appeals to me).

But still... someone at EA must've played with the idea of having sponsors appear on custom tights in career. Why must it be some meaningless brand name that you probably won't even recall? It changes little in most people's experience, but immersion man!
Thanks for responding...I just like creating fighters and saw the EA “new” create a fighter and once again didn’t understand how EA feels the need to tell all of us what is BETTER and also gives no option ( I liked creating a fighter from the ground up rather than having canned stats, but that’s just me ) but from the response here maybe I’ll give UFC 4 a shot...
Old 01-31-2021, 11:17 PM   #70
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springinotic078
Thanks for responding...
Old 02-02-2021, 05:53 AM   #71
Pro

Quote:
once again didn’t understand how EA feels the need to tell all of us what is BETTER and also gives no option
I get your frustration but in this case they are only concerned with "online". I think they want full control of stats there. Obviously they can't give us the freedom or everyone will create 100 OVR guys (duh). If they impose a limit, there will be one particular "build" that will be OP and probably will even be better than the real MVP's of the game. This is going to frustrate people. If they impose limits on particular stats this will spawn a lot of questions. If they will lock CaF's out of online no one will care about and buy the microtransactions.

So personally I 'get' why they do this and I don't mind. But for offline it's a real bummer indeed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2021, 10:32 AM   #72
Rookie

I'm not opposed to playing over-powered CAFs in ranked matches in lower divisions but let's keep em out of Div 15+ haha. Imagine if the T4H guys had full stat CAFs. No thanks.

They already have the logic to toggle stuff in Div 15+, like no health HUD. Maybe they could implement allowing you guys to have your invincible cheese CAFs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »