Home

Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

This is a discussion on Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2020, 01:05 PM   #17
Pro

Counter Punch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
This is one of the problems i have with the gamechangers in particular. They look down on the casual player and make fun of how they play etc, but yet they hoard all of this knowledge that they get directly from EA and refuse to share it with anyone.

Obviously, they shouldn't share glitches or OP tactics with the public. But when it comes to advanced legit tactics they seem to just hoard it in their little bubble and then wonder why the community doesn't enjoy the game as much as them. A lot of these gamechangers are also ESFL competitors as well which is another interesting thing.

Some of them have done a better job of putting out tutorials this year. Specifically IMUHBOXER, DMART, Romero, and Bayliun. But still, how do you expect the community to grow and become better players if knowledge of certain things is hidden?
I generally agree with what you’re saying but the game should be teaching this to us after 4 iterations. We shouldn’t be reliant on 3rd parties to voluntarily explain to us how to play the game, PARTICULARLY if more casual gamers were the intended audience.
Old 09-19-2020, 01:56 PM   #18
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Re: Will the new momentum transitions be made public or are only gas getting guides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Wow

I can see why Hammer rubs so many people the wrong way.

He’s straight up lying.

I told him about an outdated clinch guide from waaay before and he kept asking for it. I’m pretty sure an updated one was made public in one of the UFC discords. I even told him where to go to find much more helpful clinch guides that were made by GCs.

And for some reason he made up this theory about a guide for new momentum transitions.

Hammer, please don’t bother asking me for anything else if you’re going to twist things into conspiracy theories since you didn't get what you wanted.
Just post here links to the Guides plz)
Old 09-19-2020, 02:10 PM   #19
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Clinch guide:https://file.io/erLC4Awhgn8N
Keep in mind this guide is not updated and is an unofficial pre release guide.

The combo list is long gone as I have a new phone now. But it wasn't as in depth as the games combos lists anyway.

Last edited by ZHunter1990; 09-19-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:58 PM   #20
Banned

My combo guide hasn't been updated but its probably still more current the one posted.
Old 09-19-2020, 04:12 PM   #21
Pro

What secret moves have the GCs used that you can't find tutorials or guides for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2020, 12:10 PM   #22
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
Clinch guide:https://file.io/erLC4Awhgn8N
Keep in mind this guide is not updated and is an unofficial pre release guide.

The combo list is long gone as I have a new phone now. But it wasn't as in depth as the games combos lists anyway.
Dude, you link is 404 error
Do you mean this link posted above or another guide?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejqarun6bn...6%29.docx?dl=0

Could you post any other Guides links for UFC 4 you know plz...
Old 09-20-2020, 07:45 PM   #23
Rookie

SlimmerFredette's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
I generally agree with what you’re saying but the game should be teaching this to us after 4 iterations. We shouldn’t be reliant on 3rd parties to voluntarily explain to us how to play the game, PARTICULARLY if more casual gamers were the intended audience.
This is why I absolutely don't buy the idea that EA marketed this game to casuals. 4 is an unintuitive as any sports game I've played. Not only are the controls needlessly complex for a new gamer (I've played all the releases), but there were zero tutorials or valid explanations on how to use the most important aspect of the game -- the clinch.

EA just did what they could with their budget, cut corners where they could, and put it out there. With promotion by the UFC and EA, naturally, casual gamers will catch on regardless of how the actual game is constructed.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:56 AM   #24
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

We are missing the point here guys.

Can we create a community guide on all momentum transitions???????

FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »