Home

Uuum so why is it much harder to sub someone while their stamina is depleted?

This is a discussion on Uuum so why is it much harder to sub someone while their stamina is depleted? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2020, 07:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Uuum so why is it much harder to sub someone while their stamina is depleted?

Why is no one talking about this? I was using Glover against Jan, during the third round I get an arm triangle while my stamina is full while opponents is completely at zero but somehow his escape bar is at a quarter when the submission starts and it fills up waaay faster than by sub bar??? The next match I got submitted by Jan in the first round while using Rampage but both of our stamina bars were full but he was still able to track my escape at a much faster rate and was able to lock in the submission withe ease. This is online ranked btw. EA what freaking gives man? Where are the devs on the forums to give us an explanation about how wonky and inconsistent this game is? Absolutely embarrassing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2020, 09:40 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Uuum so why is it much harder to sub someone while their stamina is depleted?

The sooner you realize this game is literally a brain dead button masher of who can break block down the fastest the better. No other aspect matters
Old 10-14-2020, 10:32 AM   #3
MVP

Re: Uuum so why is it much harder to sub someone while their stamina is depleted?

I hope they fix this. Subs are useless against high level opponents atm.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:31 PM   #4
Banned

It’s absolutely pathetic how slow the offensive players bar moves.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:44 PM   #5
Rookie

yes the offensive bar needs to go up faster especially against the CPU it is a real pain and not enjoyable to play,i know some elite players can do the joint and choke and get them against legendary but for the rest of us maybe 80 to 90% it is way too hard even on easier difficulties and don't get me on the button deny by the cpu that we have to press quicker to counter,i have never got one counter the cpu just breaks the sub.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »