Home

This Clinch Spam is Making me Rage

This is a discussion on This Clinch Spam is Making me Rage within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2020, 07:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
This Clinch Spam is Making me Rage

So fkn sick of fighting guys that spam clinch and switch kick all day. I use headmovement, ouch, use my hooks.... There is no stopping an unrelenting clincher at higher levels. It's just absurd.

Hate how all of these games just absolutely must include a mechanic that is easily abused and never completely address by these devs. So sick of this cycle of BS with MMA games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 01:24 PM   #2
Pro

Re: This Clinch Spam is Making me Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro_Guap
So fkn sick of fighting guys that spam clinch and switch kick all day. I use headmovement, ouch, use my hooks.... There is no stopping an unrelenting clincher at higher levels. It's just absurd.

Hate how all of these games just absolutely must include a mechanic that is easily abused and never completely address by these devs. So sick of this cycle of BS with MMA games.
If someone is spamming clinch, do it back. It is so satisfying to brutally KO them with the exact thing they spam.
Old 10-23-2020, 03:50 AM   #3
Banned

Re: This Clinch Spam is Making me Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro_Guap

What piss me off more is when the game is a total low quality donkey showdown, dev went on the forum and claim "WAZH!! we built the most advanced technology in the history of video game" while 99% of its players think it's a utter disaster from alien dumpster.

The problem is the high stats fighter like Jon Jones, their clinch has very long duration and push you back to the fence and doing those body knee that has no defense option. This honestly is the most low IQ stuff I've ever witnessed in a video game

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »