Home

Question about move evolution (Career)

This is a discussion on Question about move evolution (Career) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2020, 12:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about move evolution (Career)

I understand how to upgrade striking moves... you just keep using those moves and eventually get they will level up. But what about grappling moves like transitions and submissions? From what I’ve read just spamming transitions in sparring or in a fight doesn’t level them up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2020, 03:20 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Question about move evolution (Career)

Invite a fighter and do subs on them after beating them up a bunch. Subs are way too slow to train on the bjj partner in the timeframe allotrf
Old 10-17-2020, 03:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
Invite a fighter and do subs on them after beating them up a bunch. Subs are way too slow to train on the bjj partner in the timeframe allotrf
But wouldn’t that cause my relationship with that fighter to go into the negative and create a rivalry? Can I keep doing that with the same person? Is that the fastest way to level up grappling and subs?
Old 10-18-2020, 02:27 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
But wouldn’t that cause my relationship with that fighter to go into the negative and create a rivalry? Can I keep doing that with the same person? Is that the fastest way to level up grappling and subs?

First of all: it doesn't matter. You'll have money to burn. Negative relations are way better as it generates hype.

You only get a negative relation if you knock them out. Not if you sub them.

This indeed makes invites the best way to train moves as you have 5 minutes. The difficulty is also lessened (a lot) so you can easily sub them.

Last edited by Blackman316; 10-18-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
First of all: it doesn't matter. You'll have money to burn. Negative relations are way better as it generates hype.

You only get a negative relation if you knock them out. Not if you sub them.

This indeed makes invites the best way to train moves as you have 5 minutes. The difficulty is also lessened (a lot) so you can easily sub them.
How many times can you sub someone like that? Just once or as many times as you can during the 5 minutes? Also, would it be best to try to do the lower cost fighters (like the ones that cost 50 points)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 09:04 AM   #6
Pro

- Just once: when you KO or sub them the session ends prematurely and you'll be missing out on move XP points. A sub will net you a LOT of points though and you can easily prestige several sub styles during your career.

- Indeed better to try the 50p ones because you can get them twice in a week. The fitness gain is very limited so there's no real danger to overtraining. In my last career as SW Amanda Nunes only costs 30p, so you can even do it 3x a week. Sure, she's P4P best in the game, but difficulty is so low that you will never get KO'd unless you taunt (which, btw, is a nice way to trigger rivalries).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »