Home

Boxing Gloves, Bare Knuckle, K1 Venues and more are coming to UFC 3 Undisputed

This is a discussion on Boxing Gloves, Bare Knuckle, K1 Venues and more are coming to UFC 3 Undisputed within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2021, 09:31 AM   #9
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Boxing Gloves, Bare Knuckle, K1 Venues and more are coming to UFC 3 Undisputed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I love the customization in the creation of the CAF, I am very disappointed with this UFC 4 where it is not that it has improved with respect to previous EA UFC games, on the contrary it worsened in almost everything.

We can save the same amount of CAF (only 22) when I expected to have hundreds of them, although we have more than a hundred different types of hairstyles, many of them are not good, especially for the female gender, as in female bodies we continue With only 4 different ones, the range of hair color is still very scarce, and so many more details that would improve the creation, but if there is something that really leaves it very bad, it is in the impossible customization in the statistics and movements of our created fighters.

In short, this UFC 4 leaves much to be desired when creating the CAFs, they have focused on accessories and sales accessories, much of them very ridiculous and little useful
It may seem silly, but for me, they have not been successful in most of the accessories for sale.

One that I would have bought had I not put on a stupid wig, it would be the head protection accessory, the helmet that has 4 color options, and that is that I would have used it to make non-professional fighting leagues, where create and start from the bottom of everything, but adding that absurd wig I discard it.
I think alot of us had high hopes for the CAF system in 4. It wasn't unwarranted either. Long before we got any real word about the game there were indications/leaks/surveys that CAF would be a major focus. Then the game rolls around and we see that we lost gameface, we lost the ability to have full stat/attribute/move customization, all the face, body, hair etc templates look largely the same as they did in 3 so its not hard to understand how alot of folks felt like "more was taken out than was put into" the newest version or make comparisons to a far superior (in terms of CAF customization) game from a previous generation of consoles.

Now I'm not completely opposed to the new archetypes system. Going back a few games I even said it would be nice to have style/move templates...but IN ADDITION to being able to fully customize. CAF creation can be real time consuming. A guy like Rob Font who is upper echelon talent is gonna get more in depth CAF attention than say Patrick Williams who hasnt fought in years and serves more a space filler/licensed fighter fodder in my universe...so having a quick template for Williams is nice...but being restricted for Font is frustrating.

I appreciate the post launch updates and DLC and fixes, I really do. But unfortunately things like more CAF slots is an impossible hope for 4 and things like full customization is an improbable one.
Old 02-16-2023, 07:41 AM   #10
Just started!

ManuelCage's Arena

Re: Boxing Gloves, Bare Knuckle, K1 Venues and more are coming to UFC 3 Undisputed

This is a good feature, I would be able to completely copy my favorite fighter.
Old 02-17-2023, 04:12 PM   #11
Rookie

While it may not matter which boxing gloves you use in a video game, in real life, boxing gloves play a critical role in the sport. The right pair of gloves can provide essential protection to your hands and wrists while allowing you to deliver effective punches. As a beginner, choosing the right pair of boxing gloves is essential, and one factor to consider is beginner boxing gloves weight. Generally, beginners should use gloves weighing between 12 and 16 ounces, depending on their size and experience level. Heavy gloves offer more protection but may be harder to use for beginners, while lighter gloves may not provide enough protection.

Last edited by MylesPolson; 02-20-2023 at 06:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2023, 10:34 PM   #12
Rookie

west coast offense's Arena

I would also like a pure grappling mode with no gloves. Why not have the option of starting career as a grappler, kickboxer or boxer and that’s how you unlock these modes for exhibition?

And if the devs are scared of bare knuckle just make a damn ufc 1 game with the original fighters or a name that closely resembles them have a crap ton of CAF slots and sell it for like 29.99 as a stand alone.
Old 04-30-2023, 03:18 PM   #13
Rookie

west coast offense's Arena

Is the discord to this community still around? I finally got my ps3 from storage lmao. There is no one to play online with and show off these sweet caf’s lol.
Old 05-12-2023, 09:49 AM   #14
Rookie

Great to hear that you're excited about the work of these modders in the UFC 4 community! It's always inspiring to see community members take the initiative to create content that they want to see in the game. Hopefully, EA takes notice and starts implementing more of the community's requests in future updates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »