Home

Was there any kind of tuner after patch 5.0?

This is a discussion on Was there any kind of tuner after patch 5.0? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-24-2020, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Was there any kind of tuner after patch 5.0?

Just wondering if there was any kind of tuner after patch 5.0 came out? I definitely am seeing a stamina advantage now when I am fighting people that strike too much. Not sure what that is like at the highest level. I would still like to see fighters strikes slow down when their long term stamina is down a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2020, 05:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Was there any kind of tuner after patch 5.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
Just wondering if there was any kind of tuner after patch 5.0 came out? I definitely am seeing a stamina advantage now when I am fighting people that strike too much. Not sure what that is like at the highest level. I would still like to see fighters strikes slow down when their long term stamina is down a lot.
I actually played the game like for a good couple hours yesterday, and I must say I had a lot of fun in quick match. People weren't throwing as reckless, and the ones that did got slept quick. Reminded me of the UFC 3 beta damage and stamina, it was pretty dope haha. Also I noticed the KO's looked much better, had more physics based KO's then usual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »