Home

UFC Undisputed Legacy (RIZIN Version) - Updated Menus, Backgrounds and Ruleset Logos

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed Legacy (RIZIN Version) - Updated Menus, Backgrounds and Ruleset Logos within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-21-2021, 04:59 AM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
UFC Undisputed Legacy (RIZIN Version) - Updated Menus, Backgrounds and Ruleset Logos

Mods, if this isn't allowed here, let me know and I won't make any more posts about it. Just thought some of the folks here would be interested in the project.

Worked on this throughout the night/morning of the 20th of January, initially I was just going to correct the positioning of the logos on the updated UFC canvas, but I thought I might as well get to work on more of the RIZIN section of the project, as well as making an adjustment to the existing new menu - the bars at the top and the bottom were too dark compared to what I was aiming for, so I tweaked those a bit and they came out great!

At the same time, I went ahead and changed the colours of the menus for UFC/RIZIN, to bring it closer to the theme of the top and bottom bar, and what we were going for in general (a bit more of an Undisputed 2010 theme, with the gold).

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them in the comments or on the Undisputed Legacy Discord server (linked below), and we'll give them a go if we can!

Join the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/vndwjUKcGf

Google Drive link for mods (the menus, backgrounds and Octagon canvas will be added to the folder in the coming days): https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Bt?usp=sharing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2021, 11:33 AM   #2
Pro

Re: UFC Undisputed Legacy (RIZIN Version) - Updated Menus, Backgrounds and Ruleset Lo

The weight classes still show PRIDE, can that be changed?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: UFC Undisputed Legacy (RIZIN Version) - Updated Menus, Backgrounds and Ruleset Lo

What a pity that this game does not have the female gender
Old 01-21-2021, 11:50 AM   #4
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
The weight classes still show PRIDE, can that be changed?
Perhaps, I know where the text strings are, but every time I tried to change them, the game crashed - even if it was a small change. I'll try, though, the words are the same length it's not like it'd be too long.
Old 01-23-2021, 01:58 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
What a pity that this game does not have the female gender
Yeah, not really. It really makes no difference IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2021, 10:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Excuse me for being an idiot but what exactly is this? A mod? I didnít know you could play these games on a PC? Iím so confused but this is awesome.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:32 PM   #7
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelN36
Excuse me for being an idiot but what exactly is this? A mod? I didnít know you could play these games on a PC? Iím so confused but this is awesome.
You're not an idiot, not at all! So, this is a modding project for UFC Undisputed 3, running on a modded PlayStation 3 - I run mine strictly offline, so I use my stock PS3 for playing online (on other games and UD3 now and again).

There isn't one set goal, per se, but our aim is to try and bring the game up to date a little if we can, and as a stylistic choice, we updated the menus to bring it in line with UFC Undisputed 2010 somewhat, as the project starter and I liked the gold theme.

It's still a work in progress but the guys in the Discord server have made incredible progress in only a few months (we started around September of last year).

RIZIN is not going to be packaged in with the "complete" mod (I say complete in quotes because it'll never truly be done I don't think, at least not for a long time, complete in this context means version 1.0), it'll be an option that will either be or labeled as such in the downloaded files, or something you can download separately and add to your game. That way people can keep PRIDE if they want, or add RIZIN if they want to try it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »