Home

Welcome to EA UFC Version 1.0 --- We Made It Baby

This is a discussion on Welcome to EA UFC Version 1.0 --- We Made It Baby within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2021, 09:00 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Welcome to EA UFC Version 1.0 --- We Made It Baby

Glad that after this patch that fixed the majority of stamina issues and pressure that people are realizing that Haz is just a bad player who thinks that the changes he wants will make him good and win fights. In reality, no matter what they do to this game, he will probably still float around Division 12.

This is not to disrespect people in those divisions, but to point out his clear intentions.

With the block buff you can literally back straight up and wait for them to throw a combo and either jab off the fence or hit them (preferably in the body) and drain them very fast. I don’t even throw much and I’m feeling the difference myself and having to pick my leg kicks better.

Or you can using weaving head movement and bring them down ridiculously fast.

He won’t post video and will make excuses as to why not but as tomi said, we saw that gameplay in 3 and even the casuals on this board panned his bad decision making and decidedly non-technical performance.

(That’s the topic that caused him to change his signature from “Just a good player” to “Just an average player” fyi)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-23-2021, 09:40 AM   #34
Rookie

Stamina and block breaking definitely aren’t worse than before the patch, that’s for sure. The changes aren’t massive but they have made the block slightly stronger and made stamina drain a little more quickly.

If you’re losing more than before then you’ve probably just run into better players. There’s no way you should be losing to guys who you beat before. The patch has only made it harder for volume and block breaking, albeit not a world changing difference.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:44 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
Wait... I thought they didn't make it in? I'm checking right now in quick fight and don't see anything.
Yeah bro I thought it was in quick match but its only for invite. Better than nothing. Maybe it can come for quick match later but idk how it would work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2021, 11:06 AM   #36
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
Yeah bro I thought it was in quick match but its only for invite. Better than nothing. Maybe it can come for quick match later but idk how it would work.
They didn’t make it in at all, not for invite quick matches or public ones. I suspect they’ll come at some point down the line. For now, a friend and I have been using Share Play to use the offline sliders, we’ve had some awesome fights.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:14 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
They didn’t make it in at all, not for invite quick matches or public ones. I suspect they’ll come at some point down the line. For now, a friend and I have been using Share Play to use the offline sliders, we’ve had some awesome fights.
For real? I didnt check but it said in the 7.01 patch notes that it's in invite now. How did they mess that up 2x in a row lol

But yeah man stealth and I played with sliders through share play too in ufc 3. Good ****.
Old 01-23-2021, 12:12 PM   #38
Rookie

He considered that the patches have been improving many things in the game, especially its playability, which is greatly appreciated, but as I said at another time, there is a section where I am not satisfied at all, that of the edition, for many things, such as I already said, but especially for not being able to completely edit the statistics and movements of my creation CAFs.

Of course, in the future UFC 5 I hope to have much more, injuries, medical stops, draws in the event that the fight is very tight and this happens, seeing the mouth guard flying through the air on some occasion. .. but above all a much more complete way of editing and creating fighters, where we can save hundreds and hundreds of CAF, with many more possibilities in this section.
Old 01-23-2021, 02:48 PM   #39
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Game feels like a complete mess, now sure why I’m gassing so often I barely throw any strikes.

Submissions seems way to easy.

Will reserve final judgement after more play time.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:15 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
For real? I didnt check but it said in the 7.01 patch notes that it's in invite now. How did they mess that up 2x in a row lol

But yeah man stealth and I played with sliders through share play too in ufc 3. Good ****.
Bro those were some fun fights haha, only now I sold my Pro, since I'm looking to go next gen on both consoles and pc. When I get the PS5 we'll definitely get some sick UFC 4 fights in (hoping with sliders)!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »