Home

Hit stuns while stamina is drained NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

This is a discussion on Hit stuns while stamina is drained NEEDS TO STOP NOW. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2021, 04:59 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Hit stuns while stamina is drained NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

Not that I disagree with the main sentiment but how are you still getting tagged if they throw those lethargic strikes?
Old 02-09-2021, 06:24 AM   #10
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Done flushed this game months ago - sad to see so many clinging on hoping for some sort of simulation patch or something. Game is pure cheese and caters to it. With the licensing deal sadly there's only more to come.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:00 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I see this on forum after forum. People want the stamina fixed and they want the spam cut out. I can't imagine ea would allow this level of unrealistic gameplay fly in Madden. Imagine just being able to spam unlimited boost and juke from one side of the field to the other. This is UFC Blitz the arcade version of the game.

I've played so many people that I've made whiff to the point of only landing 25/100 punches in Rd one. Only for them to come out with the same stamina drain as me from moving my head and countering. Not to mention dropping them 8 times in a single rd only for them to be fresh the next rd. This game does a great job at frustrating actual fight fans and fighters.

Also people freezing you with pre programmed combos is the worst. I remember the days when you could flow through your own creative combos and the game feel much more authentic. Hopefully Bellator or One FC gets in the video game market soon and provides a worth while sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »