Home

Old 03-11-2021, 01:05 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Short colours ?

Some people might lack basic deduction skills? These "breakdowns" are especially funny considering the record is just projected mere seconds later, making all 3 rather obsolete. How hard can it be to have the game detect "has been submitted twice", "never finished" or "avg fight time 5 minutes". The info is all there. But I'm so desperate that I'm content that the personal fight data is back, as it was absent before.

But the reality is that several people, including me, just skip the intros altogether. Then again, you can ask yourself: why? Maybe people skip it because it contains no personal data and is just the same thing (animation, commentary, breakdowns) all over again. And with no pressers and weigh-ins, I don't feel the need to go the immersive route and just play the fights. Ea's nudging you to do it and it works.
Old 03-12-2021, 04:01 AM   #10
Pro

LarsP's Arena

The most ironical and characteristic thing in this game is when you finish by headkick KO, and Jon Anik says something like "I'm sure we'll find that headkick somewhere in these highlights", when in fact, you can not see the actual headkick due to the ridiculous replays.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:24 AM   #11
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

It's frankly ridiculous that other major sports games can get accurate full football and basketball uniforms in their games every year, but EA UFC can't get shorts right. Just shorts.

Then there's the fact that tops have been messed up since launch for female career mode fighters, but if they can't get shorts right of course they'd **** up tops, too.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2021, 05:59 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowingForVengeance
It's frankly ridiculous that other major sports games can get accurate full football and basketball uniforms in their games every year, but EA UFC can't get shorts right. Just shorts.

Then there's the fact that tops have been messed up since launch for female career mode fighters, but if they can't get shorts right of course they'd **** up tops, too.

The fact that it happened wasn't a big deal to me. Bugs happen nowadays. But the fact that it was literaly reported a day after release, supposedly acknowledged by the devs and to this day they still blatently refuse to fix it. What else am I to think than that they're incompetent.

The top glitch is also a horrid eyesore that they refuse to fix. Someone should contact a game journalist to make a story about how EA treats the women as a side-act and unleash the twitter mob on them. Some people claim it happens to men as well but so far I haven't seen this on their custom tops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »