Home

EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 10 Adds Ciryl Gane, Rob Font, All-New Venum Kits & Gameplay Updates

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 10 Adds Ciryl Gane, Rob Font, All-New Venum Kits & Gameplay Updates within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 10 Adds Ciryl Gane, Rob Font, All-New Venum Kits & Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Short selection is not in career mode, and CAF's only have the black and white shorts (Y)

In this game everything that has to do with CAF is disappointing
Old 04-09-2021, 10:08 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 4 Patch 10 Adds Ciryl Gane, Rob Font, All-New Venum Kits & Gameplay

Can we update Octagon sponsor LOGO ?
REEBOK is still there and BIG
they must leave
VENUM and logo must there
Old 04-10-2021, 09:30 AM   #11
Pro

Looks like DC's getting paid today.

Good to finally see short selection. I can't believe I just said this, it was a huge oversight on their part. What in the blue hell actually took them this long? They could've made the selection screen before. It shouldn't take them months. The shorts were there, all they needed was some extra popup. No need to wait for the Venom deal to kick in.

With that being said: very happy they gave us Venum as they didn't need to do that. I'm thinking they might've been obliged to do it to avoid being sued, but maybe - just maybe - they added it out of sheer goodwill.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2021, 11:12 AM   #12
Pro

Just took a look and immediately noticed that the shorts aren't exactly properly attributed.

I only checked two divisions, and Elliott, Smolka and Calvillo don't have their national kits. I get why Bruce Lee can't have it, but what's the reasoning here? Or maybe that just didn't bother to get a gamechanger or something to actually test out the patch.

And Mackerzie Dern has Brazilian-coloured gear.
Old 04-11-2021, 05:12 PM   #13
Rookie

Dern is Brazilian
Old 04-11-2021, 06:26 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob3563
Dern is Brazilian
Is she though? Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-11-2021, 07:57 PM   #15
Pro

Apparently she's half Brazilian. Whatever.

Either way the new gear looks much cooler. And it actually pairs well with the Strikeforce & Pride trunks of my female career CaF. As there are no tops to choose from other than those 5$ untextured tops, you're pretty much forced to play with training gear or the UFC top.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2021, 03:51 AM   #16
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Looks like DC's getting paid today.

With that being said: very happy they gave us Venum as they didn't need to do that. I'm thinking they might've been obliged to do it to avoid being sued, but maybe - just maybe - they added it out of sheer goodwill.
I'm pretty sure they were legally obliged to get Venum in and Reebok out before the first UFC card with Venum started.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »