Home

The Uriah Hall Power Conspiracy

This is a discussion on The Uriah Hall Power Conspiracy within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2021, 01:25 PM   #1
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
The Uriah Hall Power Conspiracy

Uriah Hall vs Chris Wiedman is coming up, and I fully expect Uriah Hall to finally put an end to Weidman for good. Once Hall KOs Chris in brutal fashion I would like to see another significant buff for Hall.

As of right now he is ranked #9, and with a win over Weidman I expect another bump up to at least #8, and he will be on a 4 fight win streak. A top 10 MW fighter shouldn't be a 3 1/5 star fighter, Hall is still under rated in this game. Especially in his health stats. The prior buff is greatly appreciated, and made him at least usable, but with a win over Weidman I think another health boost would be warranted to make Hall actually viable. Some fighters seem to have generous health stats for no real reason, Hall is still on the other side of that with pretty low health stats, even after the buff.

Another thing though. With a win over Weidman or not, I think Halls punching power is way too low. There are a ton of fighters with higher punching power than Hall, that haven't proven to be nearly as devastating as a striker. Darren Till for example has higher power than Hall, but the only guy Till has ever KOd in the UFC was an old man Cowboy, coming up from LW, and Till is at MW now.... So the only guy he KOd is 2 weight classes below him, and he somehow has higher power than Hall? Makes no sense to me.

Here are some examples of Hall's insane power in his hands:

And he actually has a few other KO finishes on his record with punches, but I can't find those gifs anywhere. Hall is just crushing guys left and right with his hands. His right straight, right hook, and right overhand are particularly devastating strikes in his arsenal. In the EA UFC 4 Hall has 92 power, which isn't bad by any means, but I think these gifs prove pretty clearly he deserves a higher punching power stat, for the devastating fashion he knocks people out in, and also consistency in which his power manifests in fights. He has a proven record of ending fights with vicious power punches.

End the conspiracy against Hall. If he wins this next match, lets get these stats up, and let's fix those shorts. Thanks.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 04-20-2021 at 01:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2021, 05:37 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The Uriah Hall Power Conspiracy

I mostly agree with you, although I feel like I'd rather see the likes of Till have their power reduced instead of increasing Hall's to be much higher. Maybe a bit of both can be done?

Aside from that, I totally agree he's underrated. I don't really care what star rating he is, that's irrelevant, but his health stats and power are definitely not where they should be in comparison to other guys in the division.
Old 05-20-2021, 11:09 AM   #3
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

"Uriah Hall vs Chris Wiedman is coming up, and I fully expect Uriah Hall to finally put an end to Weidman for good."

This aged well.
Old 05-20-2021, 12:58 PM   #4
Pro

I think they listened to you because they gave him a decent boost after the Weidman fight.
Old 05-22-2021, 10:24 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
I think they listened to you because they gave him a decent boost after the Weidman fight.
Nah, that had been in the pipeline for ages, we just had to wait for him to fight.

Haz did link us to a good moveset thread on Hall though that definitely got him so updated moves though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »