Home

Darce Choke

This is a discussion on Darce Choke within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2021, 07:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Darce Choke

I think that we should have a darce choke takedown counter for certain fighters like ortega and Ferguson. It makes more sense then seeing the standing guillotine.
Old 09-19-2021, 02:11 PM   #10
MVP

I don't know if I'm missing something but we could still have darce chokes from sprawl even if the person has Japanese or Peruvian neckties. When you hold one of the triggers the option for guillotine shows when the anaconda choke takes it's usual transition. So there are like 3 more transitions available to use and darce could be one of those.
Old 09-23-2021, 01:26 PM   #11
EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

TapOrSnap's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
I don't know if I'm missing something but we could still have darce chokes from sprawl even if the person has Japanese or Peruvian neckties. When you hold one of the triggers the option for guillotine shows when the anaconda choke takes it's usual transition. So there are like 3 more transitions available to use and darce could be one of those.
It's not just about having space on the controller. It's more about investing our limited development time into providing options from more positions rather than more options in some positions. Adding the Darce from side control bottom was a better use of our resources than adding yet another submission from a position where there are already several submissions available.

Regards
TOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 11:03 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOrSnap
It's not just about having space on the controller. It's more about investing our limited development time into providing options from more positions rather than more options in some positions. Adding the Darce from side control bottom was a better use of our resources than adding yet another submission from a position where there are already several submissions available.

Regards
TOS
Ok fair enough hopefully it can happen for UFC 5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »