Home

Questions about UFC 5?

This is a discussion on Questions about UFC 5? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2022, 08:43 PM   #17
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Questions about UFC 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22lgred
Any news on licenses of bellator or one championship. 1 license of one league is pitiful for a sport fighting game. Imagine fifa only having mls 😂. Complete disconnect from fans and MMA as a sport.

One of the reason I never picked up this trash.

UFC 3 undisputed was and still the best MMA game.
Can't happen since the UFC needs to allow EA to include other promotions, and they won't do that since there's nothing for them to gain for it.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:39 AM   #18
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

I'd hope for better community involvement in the months leading up to say, a beta or even an alpha would go a long way for UFC 5. As long as everything comes from a place of constructive criticism with reasonable solutions, I believe we can get a product a lot better than UFC 3 & 4, as we should.
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 06-21-2022, 03:59 AM   #19
MVP

zello144's Arena

Quote:
Any news on licenses of bellator or one championship. 1 license of one league is pitiful for a sport fighting game. Imagine fifa only having mls ��. Complete disconnect from fans and MMA as a sport.
That's a competitor and the UFC would not like that to happen. This is EA UFC not EA MMA.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:22 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I'd hope for better community involvement in the months leading up to say, a beta or even an alpha would go a long way for UFC 5. As long as everything comes from a place of constructive criticism with reasonable solutions, I believe we can get a product a lot better than UFC 3 & 4, as we should.
dont know man, People had a lot of positive feedback in ea ufc 3, we could rank the problems of the game here than ea ufc 4 came with the same problems and a more arcade aproach... i believe people just gave up this game, so sad
Old 06-26-2022, 05:27 PM   #21
Pro

To be fair, they did update UFC3 quite a bit to accomodate for the feedback.

UFC4, however, was indeed quite not what the vocal community asked, at least from my perspective...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2022, 03:51 AM   #22
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Can't happen since the UFC needs to allow EA to include other promotions, and they won't do that since there's nothing for them to gain for it.
Why do they need UFC for permission if ea can buy another MMA license. Ea has fifa name but majority of clubs and likeness of players are bided through konami and ea.

More exposure for MMA this is bad marketing. Like example of my previous post why would I want one league or worse 1 team.
Old 07-14-2022, 10:09 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Why do they need UFC for permission if ea can buy another MMA license. Ea has fifa name but majority of clubs and likeness of players are bided through konami and ea.

More exposure for MMA this is bad marketing. Like example of my previous post why would I want one league or worse 1 team.
Likely because the contract they signed says so. Also the UFC doesn't care if it's good for MMA. They've always acted in this way. EA Sports also doesn't care. The UFC license makes them more money than all other promotions could combined. So the UFC gets to dictate terms and EA will follow because it makes sense to do so.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2022, 12:34 PM   #24
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
dont know man, People had a lot of positive feedback in ea ufc 3, we could rank the problems of the game here than ea ufc 4 came with the same problems and a more arcade aproach... i believe people just gave up this game, so sad
While UFC 4 was a huge 180 from the gameplay info UfC 3 in a lot of ways, I don’t think that’s why people gave up on the game so quickly.

In all honesty unless you care about beating other people online for two years straight, and Facing people who pick the same exact fighters, using the same exact exploits abusing the meta, or fighting CAF’d with their stupid *** rampage chains and colorful track suits and animal masks. If you enjoy that, great! Good for you I am not knocking it. But beyond that this game has zero replay value for non competitive players. Once you have beaten career mode a couple of times, and fought the AI a few hundred times in fight now and or the bare bones event mode, there really just isn’t that much to do

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »