Home

Replay in next game

This is a discussion on Replay in next game within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2022, 10:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Replay in next game

For the love of everything that's holy can you please give us a decent replay system in the next game? I think the knockouts looked fairly decent and I'd like to be able to watch them how I want to see them instead of the 3 crappy camera angles provided. Not only that, they start too late and cut off way too fast. I'd like to see how the punch was set up after a slip or block counter. It's just awful what's in place right now.

It's like the homerun in baseball or deep td pass in football. We should be able to admire a good one once in a while. Also if I just slipped a few punches and landed a sweet takedown or counter punch, why can't we go back into the round and watch it? Every other sports game has a decent replay system and UFCs is flat out bad. Please fix it!

Last edited by wyrm187; 04-16-2022 at 10:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2022, 11:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Replay in next game

Dude I've seen so many people begging (inc myself) for it over the years since EA UFC 1.. literally 0 ****s have been given about that all these years
Old 04-19-2022, 06:22 AM   #3
Rookie

The current replay reminds me of those videos on YouTube where they zoom in ultra close to avoid copyright claims. Can't really see anything.
I find the most interesting part of a knockout to be the way that it's set up. The slip, the angle etc. Would really love to be able to watch the actual sequence instead of just a fist hitting a face. Just like in the old fight nights, would spend a good 10 mins going over the vid and watching the best bits
Old 04-20-2022, 08:55 AM   #4
Pro

The hilarious thing is that, during career mode, you actually get decent shots of highlights from your sparring sessions, when you take the "post on social media" action.

The replay does show the knockout from some angles so there's bound to be one good one. But I'd rather see a collection of all the ones from the fight. Maybe they've got statistics that people are "skipping" replays and decide to ignore it. But maybe the fact that it's crap is the reason that people are skipping it in the first place. I know I do most of the time.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:42 AM   #5
Rookie

360 free camera mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2022, 12:52 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Here's one of my favorite ko's I had. The exchange before this was great. I sidestepped, caught him and then set this up. The first angle is ok, WAAAAY too short, the rest of it is garbage. I don't think this is asking too much. There's plenty of game changing issues I'd like to see but this is fairly basic

https://youtu.be/HjmUjTCi5o8

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »