Home

Requests from a single player guy

This is a discussion on Requests from a single player guy within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2022, 06:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Requests from a single player guy

Still checking up regularly but it's been a few years since I posted here, (or on the old forum) so I thought it's time to give some feedback again from the single player side. Here's some things I'd like to see

1. Full control over CAFS. From stats to move assignments, let me just make guys and play against them. Once the career is over that's the only reason for me to play the game so it's important to me. Keep your current system for online if you want but there's no reason to lock down offline play like this

2. Realistic stamina. It's improved over time but it's still not where it needs to be. They are still in dragon ball z realms of strikes per round

3. Realistic damage. Especially to the body and gnp. If this messes with your online meta, make it a toggle option in the fight settings.

4. Replays. No more ultra zoomed in quick cut that shows me nothing please, this isn't a Bourne movie. FIFA style, or like the old fight nights. If that's not possible then at least pull the camera back and show the final 15 seconds.

5. Sort out the training goals in career mode training. The goals usually conflict with the bonuses. Example would be a 20% bonus to jabs but the goal is 5 takedowns. There are some moves I'll never be able to improve because I'll never be able to get into position to attempt to work on it in the 1 minute allowed. If we are getting a bonus to sweeps, start me in a position that I can sweep in, or make the ai put me in that position. It's incredibly boring just throwing a million jabs for 6 training sessions per fight for 20 fights to get a decent jab.

Devs, I do wish you the best of luck and appreciate the good elements you've given us over the last 4 games. Hoping 5 breaks the cycle of frustration for solo gamers/hc fans
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »