Home

CFC Casual Fighting Championship 8 Man Heavyweight Tournament (Short wait to start)

This is a discussion on CFC Casual Fighting Championship 8 Man Heavyweight Tournament (Short wait to start) within the EA Sports UFC Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFC Casual Fighting Championship 8 Man Heavyweight Tournament (Short wait to start)

PS4
So I was tired of waiting for the heavyweight tourney to start, so I thought I'd make a small 8 Man one. It will start within a day of spots being filled. If people like it, I'll probably do another, and if It by chance picks up steam we could do a tourney winners match for the championship and have a little League. Also were gonna try and record these matches and upload them.

I'll add to the taken list.

1. Werdum-DrawkD2
2. Jones-DragonMD989
3. Hunt-B_A_N_E
4. Cain-Boiler569
5. Reem-Thetruth9012
6. Stipe-GualaHitEmUp
7. JDS-thedeadchicken89
8. Cro Cop-DDUBYAP

********Tournament Ready****
Matches are:
Werdum vs Cro Cop
Jones vs Hunt
Cain vs Reem
Stipe vs JDS

If one of the players could record the match and upload it to YouTube that'd be perfect. With the ps4 share play app it's extremely easy. Feel free to post results after matches and let's try and wrap up the first round in a week or two. Btw I'm new to all this so definitely welcoming any suggestions.

********RESULTS****
Cro Cop drags Werdum to round 5 to set up a head kick ko! As the current ranked #1 P4P CFC fighter, with this win I appoint DDUBYAP the rank of #2 P4P and my new pick to win the whole thing!
Video cut out at round 5,but don't worry I caught the ko!

"Mark hunt koed Jon Jones stiff. He did not even see the left hook that put him into lala land." - B_A_N_E
Congrats bane, video coming in a few days. And now next tourney I'm your match! Vengeance for Dragonmd!

Junior Dos Santos defeated Stipe Miocic by TKO at 4:01 of round 2
Stoic! No details huh? I'd ask about the video situation but the league commissioner, promoter, and #1 ranked fighter me, still hasn't put a video up either. Casual FC, welcome to the small show.

Boiler (Cain) wins vs TheTruth (Reem) by decision

was a gf; I couldn't put him away and he was tough wherever I took him --- tbh I thought he beat me on points but at the very end I was doing some good damage so it must have made a difference, GF man

If you're interested in a K-1 spot in posting here before I make it so you can be on the lookout. If you want a guaranteed spot, reply with K-1 and what weight class you want the tournament to be in. We will decide fighter picks after.

****Sorry about the videos been slammed at work and dealing with losing round one via substance abuse. This was more of a participation experiment but now I know it's at least worth putting minimal effort into.

FINAL MATCHES

Cro Cop-DDUBYAP
Hunt-B_A_N_E

JDS-thedeadchicken89
Cain-Boiler569

If you lost, please still post if you're interested in being a apart of the next tourney or K1 tourney. There's a couple ways to do this guys. I was thinking doing one more tournament, then champ vs champ, and the champion gets first character pick, is ranked 1 and we have a mini league of sorts. We can pick as we go and go by record, or pick a weight class and stick with a character which might be more interesting. Give me some feedback on everything it's appreciated!

********************SEMI FINAL RESULTS + UPDATE*****

Boiler defeats TheDeadChicken by UD

"Was a GF for sure; he almost put me away w/ some good clinch damage including rocking me in MT, but I was able to hold on and get the W"

--------
Cro Cop (DDubyap) defeats Mark Hunt (Morgan) via decision

Good fight. Was worried about trading with Hunt, and fought pretty conservatively. I'll get the video up in the next couple days.

***********CAIN (BOILER) VS CRO COP (DDUBYAP)*****************

Sorry about the delay everyone. I had some problems getting on UFC but luckily EA support actually got the job done and fixed it. Next tournament will be much more organized with a set day for updates, videos on my end released immediately after fights, ect. Lets see who claims the title, and start thinking about tournament 2! Also there may or may not be some interpromotional fights in the future....

Last edited by DrawkD2; 06-03-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2016, 10:23 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: CFC Casual Fighting Championship 8 Man Heavyweight Tournament (Short wait to star

Xbox or ps4?
Old 05-15-2016, 03:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: CFC Casual Fighting Championship 8 Man Heavyweight Tornament (Short wait to star

Sorry PS4 actually.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:35 PM   #4
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Re: CFC Casual Fighting Championship 8 Man Heavyweight Tournament (Short wait to star

Mark Hunt

PSN ID - B_A_N_E

Last edited by Morgan Monkman; 05-16-2016 at 12:35 PM. Reason: My first sentence was not appearing
Old 05-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #5
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

sure I'm in -----

PSN: Boiler569

Cain
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 03:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
sure I'm in -----

PSN: Boiler569

Cain
You're over qualified based on your signature. Please leave.

Jokes aside looks like we have an early favorite! I'm just happy we can have a tourney that won't take a month to start.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #7
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrawkD2
You're over qualified based on your signature. Please leave.

Jokes aside looks like we have an early favorite! I'm just happy we can have a tourney that won't take a month to start.
lol I'm a bit of a jerk with that sig aren't I :/

oh well I earned my virtual titles dammit

Well Morgan (B_A_N_E) is a legit veteran so I wouldn't put all the $$$ on me just yet lol

Plus if people like Find the Door and others come in, will be very competitive. Anything can happen in MMA right lol
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 05-17-2016, 02:45 AM   #8
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Overeem

Psn Thetruth9012

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Online »